Trailers: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One: Mr. Zurkon

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One: Mr. Zurkon

Mr. Zurkon is both helpful and entertaining in Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One.

Watch Video

Oh jeez, we're going to get a video for a bunch of weapons huh? this one looks kind of interesting.

yes Mr. Zurkon is back

So is he not going to be completely useless again? He was funny, but that was about it.

Hopefully they bring back the Groovitron to.

.No.:
So is he not going to be completely useless again? He was funny, but that was about it.

I found him to be quite helpful in 'A Crack in Time'.
Mainly because the arena battles liked to mob you at the exact point when you run out of Telsa Spikes and Groovatron Balls!

... I've never seen a Ratchet and Clank trailer that's so boring!

seriously, this is a series of my childhood really, and these trailers are just *YAWN*

These can't be real trailers published by Insomniac can they? I mean they are just too damn dull.

TimeLord:

.No.:

I found him to be quite helpful in 'A Crack in Time'.
Mainly because the arena battles liked to mob you at the exact point when you run out of Telsa Spikes and Groovatron Balls!

All he did for me was show the enemies his skill at catching their bullets with his face. Which could be considered a bit useful, as he distracted some enemies. Besides that, he was only good for raising morale.

.No.:

Well if you upgrade him he gets quite useful.

Ekonk:

.No.:

I upgraded him completely, and he still could only work as a robot who catches bullets with his face.

.No.:

Ekonk:

.No.:

I upgraded him completely, and he still could only work as a robot who catches bullets with his face.

Well, no-one really shot him, so he didn't work as a distraction. I find him usefull to clear out smaller enemies when I have better things to spend my ammo on though.

And what's with the new trailers showing nothing new?

EDIT: In A Crack in Time, that is

Lufteluke:

.No.:

Ekonk:

Well, no-one really shot him, so he didn't work as a distraction. I find him usefull to clear out smaller enemies when I have better things to spend my ammo on though.

And what's with the new trailers showing nothing new?

EDIT: In A Crack in Time, that is

A Crack in time's the only modern one I have. Enemies not shooting Mr. Zurkon makes him almost pointless, as the only ememies he can actually kill, can easily be taken down with your wrench.

.No.:
A Crack in time's the only modern one I have. Enemies not shooting Mr. Zurkon makes him almost pointless, as the only ememies he can actually kill, can easily be taken down with your wrench.

I still liked having him around, especially on the small moons, where he took care of most

The agents of doom were cute, the synthenoids were badass, the giant fiery ducks that flew around you were insane, but none of them could come anywhere near the level of sheer unrivaled awesomeness that Mr. Zurkon put forth.

Lufteluke:

.No.:

I still liked having him around, especially on the small moons, where he took care of most

He was good to have around, I just hope he's actually useful this time.

While that might have been funny if it happened while playing the game, watching all of Mr. Zurkon's lines in a row without anything interesting happening was just tedious.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here