Trailers: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One: Sheep

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One: Sheep

Imposing enemies are much less threatening as sheep.

Watch Video

That one just looks plain baaaaaa-d :-p

was this supposed to be funny? I feel insulted they actualy think I would find this funny just because it hase sheep in it. and belive me they wanted it to be funny!

What is with the R&C series and making shit turn into farmyard animals?

Seems like a redundant thing to advertise - they had the sheepinator since the first game (except it was a duckinator back then, I think).

Simple Bluff:
Seems like a redundant thing to advertise - they had the sheepinator since the first game (except it was a duckinator back then, I think).

Naw, the duck one was in the 3rd one, right? The Sheepinator was in R&C2, and I think the one in the first game just transformed them into generic farmyard animals. Then, in ToD, we got to turn them into penguins, and turn them into monkeys in ACiT. Plus, there was the Mootator from Size Matters.

EDIT: Wait, I remember, the Morph-o-Ray from the first one turned them into chickens.

Are those supposed to be trailers?
Is boring the new exciting?

Redingold:

Simple Bluff:

Naw, the duck one was in the 3rd one, right? The Sheepinator was in R&C2, and I think the one in the first game just transformed them into generic farmyard animals. Then, in ToD, we got to turn them into penguins, and turn them into monkeys in ACiT. Plus, there was the Mootator from Size Matters.

EDIT: Wait, I remember, the Morph-o-Ray from the first one turned them into chickens.

In the fourth one, Ratchet Gladiator (aka Deadlocked), you can attach to any weapon a morph mod that turns enemies into random farm animals.
I can't remember if they also lay exploding eggs like the upgraded ducks.

Now I'm just imagining people on PSN shouting "CC on skull! CC on skull!" angrily at each other as though they're in a WoW raid.

This passes as a trailer now? No music? No intro? No news? No humour? No action? No point? Looks more like a short clip made by a fan to demonstrate the concept of a single weapon. They should've taken all the weapon "trailers" and combined them into one, had a classic R&C sountrack on it, and I'd concider calling it a decent trailer.

I read through all the previous comments, and I agree with all of them, I expected so much more from this, Insomniac trailers are usually very good.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here