Unskippable: Venetica: Part 1

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Venetica: Part 1

In which Paul ruins everything.

Watch Video

Ooooo A cliffhanger!
You'd better not ruin next week's episode Paul

Normally I give the games you guys do this to the benefit of the doubt.

However this looks crap.

dammit paul you ruin everything now i have to wait next week lol

"Oh No! It's the deadly dick helmets!" Made me spit my sandwich out in mirth. Thanks! I was really enjoying it.

I actually need to watch that again because it made so little sense. Good God. xD

EDIT: Rewatching it did nothing, this has gotta be one of the worst games I've ever seen xD Hilarious Unskippable, though.

Victoria Day means that I get to watch this as soon as you upload it instead of after class! Very funny video my favourite parts were the dick helmets and Paul ruining everything.

Great stuff as always. This is why I can stand Mondays. I can't wait to see next part.
Also... do Japanese always bleed sparks? Seems practical since it leaves little mess to clean up.

This game has some pretty flimsy amor

"One fire-poker-acquiring later..."
I think you mean, "One fire-poker-acquiring and slight dress-ripping later..."

Also, it looks like the 'acquiring' involved something along the lines of a kindly old man coming along, standing her up and saying, "You'll be alright love. Here, have this stick." At least, that's the only reason I can think of for her look of confusion in that scene.

Played the game a while back. It's kinda like a low budget Fable, only without the farting. It actually a decent game if you can get it cheap.

Jandau:
Played the game a while back. It's kinda like a low budget Fable, only without the farting. It actually a decent game if you can get it cheap.

Does Paul stop ruining everything?

That Dick Helmets line totally cracked me up!

The Deadly Dick Helmets... that was good. But darn your cliffhangers!!

Wow, im embarrassed to say I actually own this game... ...having played it (admittedly not much) I still don't understand what's going on!

I certainly hope Paul stops ruining things, otherwise next episode will leave us in another cliffhanger xD

I've played Venetica, and the environments are one of the prettiest I've ever seen to be honest, Venice looks so beautiful. But the story is pretty much rubbish and the combat is choppy.

I await next week, to see if it really was Paul that ruins those special moments or if it was someone else, posing as him! Dun Dun Dunnnn!

Even by the standards of confusing cutscenes, I still didn't understand what was occuring, as I was too distracted by the gratuitous cleavage-via-clothing-damage. Seriously, does anyone think this isn't hilarious by now? It's been used and beaten to death so many times th-SILENCE!

What kind of name is "Venetica" anyway?

You're one to talk, Graham. Trying to take over Dracula's evil castle 24 years in the future... for shame!

Starting to think games might be a bit too much in love with creating mysteries out a general lack of information for their own good. Specifically, the part where a bunch of mystery people talk about a bunch of things we have no clue about while poorly lit. See: Xenogears

For the lack of better word - it was cinematic XD

Alfador_VII:

Jandau:

Does Paul stop ruining everything?

I don't think Paul survives the burning down of the village...

"Oh No! It's the deadly dick helmets!" had me laughing out loud.

Also this is it still unskippable if gameplay was shown? Doesn't that make it let's play?!

i think the helmet guys are from lost odyssey. does this mean that there is finally peace between the 1's and 0's?

I bet next episode it will return to Steve being the one that ruins everything.

I have got to say that this is one of the funniest videos Graham and Paul have done together. It might be that this game is perfect for parodying, but you guys did a great job!

oh no! will the men with dick helmets kill our..."heros"

Yopaz:
Great stuff as always. This is why I can stand Mondays. I can't wait to see next part.
Also... do Japanese always bleed sparks? Seems practical since it leaves little mess to clean up.

those are not Japanese
the game is German and the setting is some kinda of AR renaissance Italy.

i remember playing this game and thinking that the intro would make for a fine unskippable.

what will happen next week....i suppose the "hero" will die.

Hmm, this game actually looks interesting. How come I've never heard about it?

Deadly dick helmets, epic.

wired from what I remember my version doesn't starts whit people talking in the dark and it has better graphics....

Oh Paul, not again...

ha ha, that was an astonishingly bad piece of story telling right there. These guys will be in business forever.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here