Daily Drop: Pinata

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Pinata

A better way to crack open a pinata than blindfolding a child and giving them a blunt weapon.

Watch Video

Resilient little bugger isn't it. No cinder-block though? I am disappoint.

Also the fish will be fun to watch I hope.

GIMMIE CANDY!! lol

GIMMIE CANDY!!! lol

That last hit really hit the spot

I laughed pretty good at the "gimmie candy!".

and the singing fish might not be the most spectacular drop but when it gets crowbar'd all will be fine

Nimzar:
Resilient little bugger isn't it. No cinder-block though? I am disappoint.

Also the fish will be fun to watch I hope.

Yeah, I wanted the cinder block too. However I guess that would ruin the candy! I guess piņatas are made to handle a few hits. A crowbar is probably more than they wanted to guard it against.

Also... this made me want to play Viva Piņata again...

The amount of candy in there was a gyp, haha.

Instead of the crowbar they should have used a traditional bat, but that's just me.

OH MY GOD IT'S RAINBOW DAVE!

I guess that'll require some explanation: one year at university, we had a pinata almost exactly the same as that. He was our pet, because we weren't allowed animals in the place we were living. We called him Rainbow Dave. Because he was multi-coloured and looked like he should be called Dave. Also, pinatas are rare enough over here that the novelty of having one around never quite wore off.

I can't wait to see the bloody fish thing getting crowbarred. And cinder block'd. And burned at the stake. And buried. In concrete boots. In a volcano. On Mars.

I was hoping for more than just gumballs or jawbreakers. I hope that singing fish gets the crowbar and the cinderblock tomorrow.

That piņata was definitely no weakling when it came to horsing around.

I'll never look at my little pony the same way again...

Also, while not an issue in this drop you might sometime want to try hitting with the back end of the crowbar. in some drops it seems to twist in Graham's hand and that probably losses a lot of the impact. Still great drop and look forward to more

For a while there I thought they'd made the Pinata out of Nintendium. Then I realised several drops from quite high, and a couple of hits from an adult with a crowbar is NOTHING compared with the destructive power of a blindfolded small child with a bat!

Just noticed that the siren sound reminds me of Atom Zombie Smasher. Good times.

Also, I felt terrible seeing a half-decapitated rainbow donkey. I think, out of fairness, it should get it's own spin-off series. (Every Tuesday, only at The Escapist &c.)

Should have used a shotgun, but I doubt that would have been in any way safe...

Wow... it took three hits from the crowbar to crack that darn thing open. What chance does some poor little kid with a wiffle bat have?? After the 3 failure (2nd crowbar hit) I was wondering if you were going to take a circular saw to it... hmm... circular saws....

That underswing right in the chops at the end was great. I was actually laughing the whole way through at how resilient the thing was. Crowbar had its work cut out that time!

I love the little personal touches (GIMME CANDY!). Also, that was HARD to break. I think we've been cruel to children all these years.

demoncub1990:
GIMMIE CANDY!!! lol

Best double post ever.

Best double post ever.

I was hoping for a stick instead of a crowbar. You know, like the parties when it's time to crack the pinata. The third hit was more of a Crowbar Uppercut.

Seeing the first crowbar hit, I would hate to see a skull be used on this show... Seeing how the pinata was hit in the head... cringing.

Meanwhile in Vive Pinata land:

"The LRR crew must DIE!!!"

Should of sent in Crowbars curvy cousin, the baseball bat.

You know I was expecting the music to change into something more traditional. None the less a good drop although did the head bounce back to it original position at the second drop?

Even though it's already been pointed out several times in this thread, I have to say the "Gimme candy" part made me laugh/smile.
But i was kinda hoping for more candy... oh well.

i don't know if i would want candy off of that floor. not after pudding condom.

vxicepickxv:

demoncub1990:
GIMMIE CANDY!!! lol

Best double post ever.

Best double post ever.

lol double post for the loss XD

HankMan:

I don't think that was a horse man, it had horns >.>

Also

That last hit with the crowbar sure was a Jawbreaker!

Did it really take you guy 3 tries with a crowbar to do what a child can do?

Granted it takes a child a couple of tries, but you guys are grown adults with crowbars. Come on. That's jut disappointing.

Come on guys! Do your part to maintain viewer immersion; put on the dang gloves when you do a crowbar hit.

daxterx2005:

HankMan:

I don't think that was a horse man, it had horns >.>

Also

That last hit with the crowbar sure was a Jawbreaker!

*re watches video*
Hmmm, maybe you're right. I just assumed because of the shape, but I guess It would behoove me to pay closer attention to detail.

In the last hit you guys gave the pinata an actual mouth :D

Graham_LRR:
A better way to crack open a pinata than blindfolding a child and giving them a blunt weapon.

Yep, put goggles on an Alex and give him a crowbar! Totally different, lol!

I really hoped that third hit wont work either, especially after seeing "Gimmie Candy" xD

Loved the GIMMIE CANDY part.

And I can't wait to see how that fish breaks

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook