Trailers: F.E.A.R. 3: Soul King

F.E.A.R. 3: Soul King

Possess your way from spectre to Soul King in F.E.A.R. 3.

Watch Video

EXPLOSIONS!!!

This game is looking more awesome by the minute. I hope, so much, that it can make up for FEAR 2's horrible ending.

Anyone else as excited as me?

So basically?....

The narrator sounded so boring. Game looks quite good but the guy's voice sorta ruined it.

believer258:
This game is looking more awesome by the minute. I hope, so much, that it can make up for FEAR 2's horrible ending.

Anyone else as excited as me?

I on the contrary thought the ending was the best part.

So deliciously twisted.

OT: Hoping the engine from one is being brought back, though I can't say I'm interested enough in buying this game.

I am not paying for a stupid black-ops-like-half life mod. I just want to continue the story.

Huh, so basicly one unique twist in the form of posession/specters to a pretty common mode.

A nifty little idea, and exactly the reason why I don't play multiplayer. Cutthroat mentality and frustration are two things I get enough of in the real world, I don't need it in my free time.

i love how no where on this site the title of this game is spelt how the publishers have spelt it.

That didn't look too riveting, and the voice-over turned it into possibly the most boring game-play trailer in the history of trailers. Amazing.

This game hasn't had a very good marketing campaign, but looks awesome anyway. The local multiplayer is looking great.

Well sheesh mr. narrator man. Try to keep your pants on, will ya? I don't know if it's purely due to his voice, but Soul King sounds kinda ridiculous.
"Hmm, a competitive game mode about killing people and collecting souls... Lets see... I know! Americas Top Grim Reaper!"

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here