Trailers: Storm Announcement

Storm Announcement

Use the power of the weather to guide a seed to safety in the downloadable game Storm.

Watch Video

And here I thought this was a game where you play as a weatherman/woman/garden ornament. I was sure the title of the game was "Storm Announcement" until I actually watched the trailer.

Wow. That's pretty.
I was reminded of Flower for just a little bit.

Reminds be of that frozen viking flash game, Ice Breaker.

I've seen a lot of "Get the X to the Y"-type games, but this is definitely one of the more beautiful ones. Plus I love storms, so anything with rainfall and lightning is bound to get my approval.

Looks like lemmings...without the ability to blow said lemmings up...meh

Hope they get the mood right, so far the trailer seems to nail it.

Sennz0r:
Wow. That's pretty.
I was reminded of Flower for just a little bit.

My thoughts exactly.

It looks calming, and yet mind-stimulating-- like a book.

Normally I'm not one for the small indie puzzle platformers, but this thing just has the most beautiful art direction. If the soundscape turns out to be the same as the one presented in the trailer, I'm sold.

Stammer:
It looks calming, and yet mind-stimulating-- like a book.

Yeah, that's the vibe I'm getting, too.
It's always nice when a game finds a way to engage your creativity without you having to worry that some douche will pulverize your spine if you don't pay attention for a nanosecond.

I was expecting something X-Men related, but I got something way better. Love the art direction, and if the game has that kind of music as well I just know I'm going to love it. I'm keeping my eye on this one.

I want PSstore to get online, there's suddenly loads of PSN indy games that look fantastic!

Wow that game look intresting to say the least. The Storm logo look similar to that Flower game logo.

Good lord, this game looks beautiful.

DO WANT TO PLAY!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or