Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Trial By Fire

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Trial By Fire

Lord Boddington Symposius takes Pro-gamer Gauntlet's #1 client out for an epic training session. Unfortunately for the great RPG Master, some of his training methods are being more heavily scrutinized after Retro receives a call from the burn ward...

Watch Video

Heh, I liked that one, RPG has serious issues, he should probably stick to in game training from now on :D

Omg, I love this series.
I am so hppy it came to the Escpist.
As always, RPG takes the cake.
But I think my favorite is Retro...

This is genuinely hilarious. Just goes to show you can have humor without insulting people or acting like a complete and total ass :)

RPG is scary. Like, Eternal Darkness scary.

Just finished watching the first four; this show is fantastic. Can't wait for the next long episode.

And was it just me, or did RPG just go a whole new level of scary? Big jump from trolling to "...with gasoline"....

Lord Boddington Symposius....I love RPG :3

"If you sign anything in triple I can do anything I bloody want" xD

Holy Ghost on Fire! RPG has got a bit of Horror in him. ;) But, don't we all?

Did you actually point that arrow at him during filming?

I wouldn't be brave enough to do it...

Wow, I don't know what's scarier: RPG's training methods and his laugh as he poured gas on someone or that I loved every moment of it?

And I loved Retro's responses..."What the what?" Awesomeness. lol

Yeah Retro made this episode, I don't really like RPG but that's my very personal completely biased opinion.
Racing+platform+fps+retro episode! :D
Needless to say, can't wait for next week.

Am i the only one who Doesn't like this show?

Funny episode. I don't like RPG as much as a lot of people seem to though. I want to see a horror episode.

damn this one was epic :D

I love this show!
RPG is one determined role-player.

"Mustn't miss a spot *maniacal laughter*"

That last part was not funny. Crossed the line. O_O

Nice episode. I'm looking forward to following this from now on.
#1 client should have read the small print xD

Loved it. RPG is a legendary (if slightly psychotic) character. Shame Retro is so over the top, although I suppose that's part of his charm...

I second the wish for a Horror episode, although I'm curious as to how he can top RPG... :P

Sure RPG training look bad but can it be possibly any worse than Horror training?

Don Reba:
That last part was not funny. Crossed the line. O_O

Can you be more specific? Calling the lawyer crossed the line? Or get puzzle? O_o

Morthas:

No... but most of the rest of us have left. I just decided to check the comments to see what they were like for this episode. Didn't say anything that would convince me to watch.

Scarim Coral:
Sure RPG training look bad but can it be possibly any worse than Horror training?

Oh it is...

Just wait until hairstyle training...

Why do I have a distinct feeling that Horror and RPG are the same person.

Amazing episode. And I love how he puts his crown on the roof of his car.

The good news is that I don't think OSHA rules apply to clients, just employees.

holy s**t! ( o_0)

itf cho:

Morthas:

No... but most of the rest of us have left. I just decided to check the comments to see what they were like for this episode. Didn't say anything that would convince me to watch.

I'm guessing he ment the whole gasoline thing and RPG laughing like a maniac... Although that's just being oversensitive. It was the best thing ever, and without it there would be no pun in the title.

Really... I can accept RPG players being a little high and mighty, but I think we're a little saner than that... for the most part.

The reference to Zelda rupees (green=1, blue=5, red=20) was the best part.

2 things I laughed at:

1. The hat on the car.

2. The evil laughter.

Very nice.

Penn0086:
Can you be more specific? Calling the lawyer crossed the line? Or get puzzle? O_o

The "soaking a person with pretend-gasoline".

Hilarious stuff. Though RPG did seem a bit crazy, you know, soaking someone with gasoline.
And the way he laughed when he did that... now that was an evil, psychopathic laugh.

Also, when RPG was in the car, his hat was right above him on the car roof. That was just lovely.
Awesome episode.

Harbinger_:
This is genuinely hilarious. Just goes to show you can have humor without insulting people or acting like a complete and total ass :)

Well, I must have missed the part where RPG wasn't acting like a complete ass.

Great episode.

I love the fact the RPG wouldn't fit in the car with his crown on, so he put it on the roof above where his head would be.

Hilarious.

I find it fascinating how much more scary RPG is than say Horror.

vxicepickxv:

Harbinger_:

Well, I must have missed the part where RPG wasn't acting like a complete ass.

But thats an actor in character, I was referring to other videos on the escapist done by people that insult potential viewers.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here