Trailers: Shadows of the Damned: My Sweet Damned

Shadows of the Damned: My Sweet Damned

New gameplay footage of Shadows of the Damned feature absinthe, force-feeding, and strawberries.

Watch Video

I think playing this game is going to be a rather fruitful experience.

HankMan:

Ba dum tish!

Can't wait for the game by the way, looks very interesting. I mean it's made by Suda51 you're not allowed to miss out on that!

These trailers are making me less excited for the game...

It's too bad that I don't think the game is that interesting, since...you know...a Suda51 and Shinji Mikami teamup? That should be epic enough to destroy South America.

You know, this trailer gives you absolutely no clue about what it is you'll be doing in this game. Except for jamming strawberries down the throats of gates and yanking absinthe out of vending machines.

I have no clue what I just watch or what it is about.

From what I seen it was a gritty (and I mean gritty like rubbing your eyeballs with course sand till they bleed) nonsensical (like feeding strawberry's to a stone wall in an attempt to get it to fall in love with a dog that lives in a pizza hut) and of course horribly presented trailer for a game I have heard nothing about and now wish never to again.

I guess that in hell Alistair Crowley is in charge of the drinks dispensers instead of the Coca Cola company.

Sennz0r:
You know, this trailer gives you absolutely no clue about what it is you'll be doing in this game. Except for jamming strawberries down the throats of gates and yanking absinthe out of vending machines.

It's looks a bit like Resident Evil 4 and since Shinji Mikami is directing the gameplay I wouldn't expect it to be too far off target.

The game is still a huge question mark, but I think that I'll let Jim explain why the trailer is crap.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/3230-The-Weird-is-Not-Enough

"...The fuck...?"

HankMan:

Haaaaah! =]

What the HELL was that, I just watched?

I left that with more questions then answers, only I dont need or want any of them answered.

Reminded me of Evil Dead Regeneration, except midget punting has been replaced with skirt chasing. A skirt, which I'm sure is going to be unnessessary, as you won't even need to keep in mind which alley she ran down, since that alley is going to be the only way foreward, and just exploring everywhere to get the inevitible powerups, collectables, etc, is how you're probably going to have to play anyways, while ignoring her until it damn well suits you isn't going to actually going to increase the peril she's in.

I'd be happier with another game that lets me punt my kneehigh sidekick...

EA's marketing team: Destroying the dreams of possible customers or simply confusing the fuck out of them.

CAPTCHA: thatl radjaj Yes, thatl radjaj...thatl radjaj indeed...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here