Trailers: F.E.A.R. 3: Contractions

F.E.A.R. 3: Contractions

Fight against waves of enemies in Contractions, a survival co-op multiplayer mode for F.E.A.R. 3.

Watch Video

Though the frames seem choppy on the video, probably just me, it looks good. This is reminiscent if COD zombie mode.

F.E.A.R. 3: Contractions- Witness the birth of true horror multiplayer.
Day 1 Studios' crowning achievement!

That sounds like fun, like with Nazi Zombies, but you can actually win and not all of the enmies are identical. I hope you'll be allowed to play it on your own and that they'll account for the number of players, so it's not near impossible with one or to people and incredibly easy with four.

Seems similar to a lot of the different horde type game modes e.g horde, fire fight and nazi zombies.
But I like how the fog rises and the other gameplay mechanics.

The multiplayer of Fear 3, I mean F3AR, seems to be quite original and cool.

Nice, F.E.A.R. meets Killing Floor. Kinda.

Looks great! The graphics are a little rough but it looks like the gameplay that has kept me in this series is still there. Those slide kicks look awesome.

so far the Mp dint grab me in the first 2 games. but this one looks interesting. although i am still more interested in the SP section. but well. i cna always play the MP once i have finished the SP.

I like the new spin to the 4-player survival mode and I like the fact that it is not just going to be zombies runing at you but actually solider and even mechs

This is looking like a bit of a buy for me. I hope the MP modes don't affect the single player, cause thats what a FEAR game is really about, but as long as that element doesn't suck balls, the MP looks like its got some interesting twists =]

While I don't have a big problem with it, the entire theme of this game set on Alma being pregnant is unsettling on a lot of levels. Most of them having to do with rape, corpses raping the living, and a ghost being pregnant.
So I guess they accomplished that goal. F3AR is unsettling in almost every way. Except gameplay. I want this.

Good, Fear 3 seems so awesome, I love how it's multiplayer is all new and different as opposed to some variation on deathmatch or capture the flag.

So how do they call it ? Left 2 F.E.A.R. ?

Coop is always fun so this should be interesting.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here