Trailers: Shinobi Announcement

Shinobi Announcement

The classic brawler from the arcade returns on the 3DS.

Watch Video

Team Hollywood:
Shinobi Announcement

Watch Video

I FINALLY HAVE A USE FOR MY DS!!!!

Besides Super Mario DS I haven't managed to find any games worth playing until now.

VWOOOOOOOOOT!

holy shit, this actually looks really awesome.

Ugh. I used to work in a video arcade back in the 80s, and Shinobi was one of my favorite games. I haven't played any of the later incarnations, but I must admit this preview did nothing for me at all.

Well, admittedly its just announced and its on a system I have no plans of buying so far but it does look like something now doesn't it...

I really don't know what to make of it, it seems like the heart is in the right place but it also looks like it might be trying to ape a successful ninja themed games series which I think it shouldn't be trying to do. Then again, this wasn't really much to go by as its just an announcement.

Ok seriously, are developers listening to everything i say recently? I asked for a devil may cry game, and i found out they're making one....and now i asked Sega to make another Shinobi game, and they are. *looks around suspiciously* I'm scared..

Madara XIII:

Team Hollywood:
Shinobi Announcement

Watch Video

Besides Super Mario DS I haven't managed to find any games worth playing until now.

VWOOOOOOOOOT!

This is for 3DS not DS....

daxterx2005:

Madara XIII:

Team Hollywood:
Shinobi Announcement

Watch Video

VWOOOOOOOOOT!

.....vwoooot :( *sigh*

Well off to jump off a bridge.

Infernai:
Ok seriously, are developers listening to everything i say recently? I asked for a devil may cry game, and i found out they're making one....and now i asked Sega to make another Shinobi game, and they are. *looks around suspiciously* I'm scared..

Wait you asked for Dante to be a prissy western culture incarnation of his former self that the creator of Devil May Cry's Kamiya despises to no end because of how they ruined his creation!?

DAMN YOU!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!

On a serious note, I'm still willing to give this new Dante a chance, but considering that Capcom is currently in love with pissing off its fans then yeah. I just hope it's somewhat likable.

Megaman BattleNetwork, Megaman Command Mission and Starfoce, Megaman ZX, This New Devil May Cry.

Man Capcom really likes to take a good thing and butcher it.

I see why Inafune and Kamiya are gone. They wanted to stick with a winning formula without having to constantly change their creation. At least Resident Evil is sticking to its roots.

Either way sorry about rambling on

/END RANT XD

Madara XIII:

daxterx2005:

Madara XIII:

VWOOOOOOOOOT!

.....vwoooot :( *sigh*

Well off to jump off a bridge.

I'll admit, I chuckled

Madara XIII:

Infernai:

Wait you asked for Dante to be a prissy western culture incarnation of his former self that the creator of Devil May Cry's Kamiya despises to no end because of how they ruined his creation!?

On a serious note, I'm still willing to give this new Dante a chance, but considering that Capcom is currently in love with pissing off its fans then yeah. I just hope it's somewhat likable.

Megaman BattleNetwork, Megaman Command Mission and Starfoce, Megaman ZX, This New Devil May Cry.

I see why Inafune and Kamiya are gone. They wanted to stick with a winning formula without having to constantly change their creation. At least Resident Evil is sticking to its roots.

/END RANT XD

You have to believe me, i just wanted another devil may cry game. I-I didn't want them to do..... THAT to Dante! I didn't want this to happen like this, I DIDN'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN I SWEAR!!! IT'S NOT MY FAUUULLLTT! *breaks down crying*

So movie Bob was right, here is your revival of an old franchise.

Infernai:

Madara XIII:

Infernai:

/END RANT XD

You have to believe me, i just wanted another devil may cry game. I-I didn't want them to do..... THAT to Dante! I didn't want this to happen like this, I DIDN'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN I SWEAR!!! IT'S NOT MY FAUUULLLTT! *breaks down crying*

I see....has the Jury reached a verdict!?

Megaman X: Guilty!
Zero: Guilty!
Albert Wesker: Guilty
Ryu: HADOUKEN!!!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook