LoadingReadyRun: Ransom

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Ransom

Some people just know exactly what they want, and how to get it.

Watch Video

Wow! That is a cool way to propose! I have to remember that...
And Great video!

my god that was hilarious!
and kidnapping your own mum Graham. nice!
also I hope she says yes!

Amazing ending guys. You're the best.

The only thing missing were kidnapped RPG components and savegame cards. But even so, darn good episode.

Double post, my bad. No, wait, my browser's bad.

That was just raw absurdity... I could not stop laughing.

Also, can't want to see the outcome of that proposal.

Thank you for that amazing episode. I laughed so very, very hard at the ending there (of the episode, not the aside with the cards). Though I wonder what they wanted in the end. Also, that's nice of you to help someone like that.

"Not so fast, I've re-kidnapped my henchmen!"

Well played, LRR, Well played. :)

I loved Matt trying to move around in that chair at the end. And the stinger was hilarious. And Joseph, good luck! (Though seriously, what is up with proposals ending up in Escapist videos?!)

What a hilarious idea! Graham, big thumb's up.

I want those phones!
I wonder if Movie Bob will be the one doing a proposal next week.

dex-dex:
my god that was hilarious!
and kidnapping your own mum Graham. nice!
also I hope she says yes!

Would you?

How many people have LRR helped propose now? There was at least one during a Desert Bus, and another on a previous video.

Also, this video was brilliant. When it first cut to Matt, I was assuming an identical twin mistake, then, back to Graham on his own.

I may have LOL'd.

Am I the only one who finds this sort of marriage proposal more than a little tacky? Any sort of public proposal is problematic, because there's enormous pressure on the other party to say yes regardless of his or her feelings on the matter. And when you don't even have the balls to ask in person...

Pretty damn good episode and nice proposal.

Kind of reminded me of the South Park episode where the government agents are saying "I'm in charge here" "Not anymore you're not".

Loved the absurdist "this isn't my first ..."

Great little sketch.

Clever girl....

I love when people propose through the web series I watch :3

That was hilarious! Short and sweet too. Loved it

One word: Brilliant. Also cute finish. Grats!

The number of people using escapist videos to propose is getting ridiculous

Man, you guys can be so out there sometimes, and that's why we love ya! :)

Definetly one of my favourites.

LeeshaJoy:
Am I the only one who finds this sort of marriage proposal more than a little tacky? Any sort of public proposal is problematic, because there's enormous pressure on the other party to say yes regardless of his or her feelings on the matter. And when you don't even have the balls to ask in person...

actually I was the one proposing to my girlfriend and it was pretty much a sure thing from the get go. Also I've asked her in numerous ways this was simply the official way. brought to you by brady games... i kid i kid. i was going for something nerdy and semi public so I'd have something to share

but hey thanks for the two cents ;)

I think I missed the proposal-part.

Great episode though!

Wow. This episode was ri-goddamn-diculous in a humorous way.

And at the end, when I heard engagement ring, I thought that was a normal card until I saw the message at the end and I had to look at that whole scene again. I hope she says yes. That would make us all happy.

And I thought it was going to be Graham to Kathleen. Than again Joseph is a fine man with a lovely voice and cunning ability to exploit time travelers, which I suppose comes in handy.

And yay for complete absurdity!

Edit: Looking at comments, have other Escapist video's done proposals besides LRR?

That was, NO CONTEST, the best LLR i have ever seen! Seriously I watched it 3 times already and i'm gonna go watch it again!

Am i crazy though - for some reason i feel like it would be even funnier if the whole back and forth was edited faster if that makes any sense? After the second kidnapping, once you get the joke it should be like, BAM BAM BAM - JOKE JOKE JOKE, until the end when he shuffles away in his chair! :D

LeeshaJoy:
And when you don't even have the balls to ask in person...

I'm guessing he'll be in the room when she watches the video.

Great episode! I loved it. and good luck to whoever proposed to who ever else :)

Was I the only one who wondered if (Graham) managed to kidnap the henchman so quickly, why couldn't he kidnap his girlfriend back?

Great absurd episode :>

TheEnglishman:
And I thought it was going to be Graham to Kathleen. Than again Joseph is a fine man with a lovely voice and cunning ability to exploit time travelers, which I suppose comes in handy.

And yay for complete absurdity!

Edit: Looking at comments, have other Escapist video's done proposals besides LRR?

Extra Credits had a proposal 2 episodes ago, didn't it?

OT: Awesome episode...Matt is clearly the best kidnapper ;)

Go go Joe!

I hope she says yes!

That was frickkin awesome.

Graham's mom has been overdue a part by now.

Another brilliant video guys! Hope she says yes!

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here