Trailers: Dungeon Fighter Online: Thief Introduction

Dungeon Fighter Online: Thief Introduction

Wield knives and use the shadows as a thief in Dungeon Fighter Online.

Watch Video

Man, that trailer really stole my breath away.

HankMan:
Man, that trailer really stole my breath away.

I see what you did there.

Okay. Gameplay?

I can't wait for this next update. Not only the Thief (and my eventual Necromancer), but according to the latest news, the end of those damn Fatigue Points. I hated having to wait until the next day to do more dungeons. I'm sure the higher repair costs won't be too bad.

EDIT: Also, you guys may want to use the other video on the Nexon site that actually shows the gameplay.

Actually, here. Found them.

Thank you Escapist, for NOT being a site that tried to call the Thief class a "He" instead of a she...

I'd of felt bad for picking fun at you if you did...

oh great too bad we still can't fecking play it in europe!

Gods damn you inhabitants of the North American continent and your lazy gaming companies that claim I am outside their bloody service area... **mumble mumble**

VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!

Magnatek:
I can't wait for this next update. Not only the Thief (and my eventual Necromancer), but according to the latest news, the end of those damn Fatigue Points. I hated having to wait until the next day to do more dungeons. I'm sure the higher repair costs won't be too bad.

EDIT: Also, you guys may want to use the other video on the Nexon site that actually shows the gameplay.

Actually, here. Found them.

Fast Air and Ground attacks with a wide range and Large area of effect summons with Buffs(?)
Looks like its time to re-download and dig out my Goblin Code.
Hopefully they will release more of the Priests skills and the last Sub-class as well.
Priest is freaking badass.

I haven't played this game in forever because my laptop's broken. GAWD I MISS IT!!!

cursedseishi:
Thank you Escapist, for NOT being a site that tried to call the Thief class a "He" instead of a she...

I'd of felt bad for picking fun at you if you did...

To be fair, it's nearly impossible to tell with these wispy bishie types.

(Another reason I love the Priest.)

Bwuh? That was a teaser for a thief class in an MMO? ^^

Most Japanese teaser for anything evar! :D

I don't think you've got the right trailer linked, I think that was just a teaser trailer for every single Japanese anime ever.

Wait, Dungeon Fighter at the end? What the hell? Is this a game? A very flashy game that plays like a Japanese anime? Sounds like a recipe for epileptic problems if the game-play is anything like this trailer...

Dungeon Fighter trailer with no gameplay shown and no actual dungeons shown... EF!!

Mordwyl:
Okay. Gameplay?

Best co-op brawler in existence, look some gameplay up on youtube and try the game out. I promise there is very little disappointing.

Thief: (n) one that steals especially stealthily or secretly; also: one who commits theft or larceny.

Where is the thief in this class?

I notice that thier was no gameplay in that trailer.

Also, the theif was only in it for about 30 seconds of the whole game.

This trailer turned me off of the game quite a deal.

Optimystic:
To be fair, it's nearly impossible to tell with these wispy bishie types.

Nothing beats a good game of "Boy, Girl, or Other".

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here