Trailers: Age of Fear: The Undead King

Age of Fear: The Undead King

Engage in single or multiplayer turn-based battles in Age of Fear: The Undead King.

Watch Video

This has got to be some kind of joke.

That was my first thought. It looks like it could be tactically solid, but it could use a graphical polish to bring it at least up to par with the sprite based graphics from a decade ago.

I fell asleep about halfway through.

Where the hell did my 20 dollar bill go!?

Starke:
That was my first thought. It looks like it could be tactically solid, but it could use a graphical polish to bring it at least up to par with the sprite based graphics from a decade ago.

Indeed. It actually comes off as the flash game like those found on Newgrounds. Needs more graphical polish before I can justify that price tag.

I can probably find better games on Kongregate.

No wonder turn based strategy games are a dying bread. Look at all the comments about poor graphics.

I'd be supprised if people that require better graphics to play a game, knew how to play chess.

Dustpan:
No wonder turn based strategy games are a dying bread. Look at all the comments about poor graphics.

I'd be supprised if people that require better graphics to play a game, knew how to play chess.

Play the demo and you'll see that bad graphics are by far the least of this game's problems.

"Coming Soon, Summer 1998" maybe?

That was more of a warning than a trailer. Between the rubbish graphics, lame soundtrack and mind numbingly dull looking gameplay, what are we to make of this? If it was some ancient retro game there might be a dash of nostalgia to flavor it, but new? /wrist

well... aside from all the graphic/game play elements... "Age of"(empires?) "fear"(F.E.A.R), the "Undead (leich) King"? How can names like this evoke good story? how can it be an original epic, when the name DOES NOT SOUND ORIGINAL?

If I wanted to play a tactical fantasy game that's indi, I'd just wait until Age of Decadence...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here