Trailers: BloodRayne: Betrayal

BloodRayne: Betrayal

Defeat other monsters in the bloody brawler BloodRayne: Betrayal.

Watch Video

Aw c'mon! I was hoping for something from Uwe Boll!

"This is goin' to get bloody" it says.
Biggest understatement of the month there :P

I really hope this doesn't suck

Wait wasn't Bloodrayne that mediocre vampire hack and slash game that died during the last console generation?

Either way it looks ok with the cool art style and the...Uh cool art style... Yeah that and the cool art style

The soundtrack was good i guess, but i was distracted by the cool art style

i liked the old bloodrayne it was pretty cool killing people in slow motion and drinking their blood.

O^O
This is beautiful! Pleasepleaseplease be a 2D Devil May Cry, pleaaaaaaaase? Also please be reasonably priced. I'll be there.

PS: I spied a grappling sequence...:\ This game had better not have QTEs.

A Bloodrayne game that looks kinda good?

What strange world have I woken up in?

Why use bloodrayne at all when they are changing it that much?

The ultimate de-evolution for the Blood Rayne 'franchise' (terrible B movie not withstanding). The first two games had the framework to make something great (given a better graphics engine and storyline). Now we have this...a 2d, side-scrolling beat-em-up that offers nothing in the way of visuals and seemingly less in the form of gameplay. Why? I ask you, why?

Cali0602:
The ultimate de-evolution for the Blood Rayne 'franchise' (terrible B movie not withstanding). The first two games had the framework to make something great (given a better graphics engine and storyline). Now we have this...a 2d, side-scrolling beat-em-up that offers nothing in the way of visuals and seemingly less in the form of gameplay. Why? I ask you, why?

...Nothing in the way of visuals?! I'm sorry did you not see the trailer? It looks Gorgeous.

It kins of looks like Shank crossed with Castlevania... I'm in!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here