Miracle of Sound: Mortal Kombat Party

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Mortal Kombat Party

Get over here and grab yourself a beer. It's a Mortal Kombat party.

Watch Video

I love these song! Keep em coming!

Love the lyrics, goes very well with the game.

Still doesn't beat 'Mining All Day Long' though ;)

I just got hit in the face with nostalgia. Those were some good times.

Definitely the funniest song so far. Every criticism I can think of can be countered by "but it's appropriate for Mortal Kombat". So congratulations, you came up with the perfect song to fit with the game.

Song pretty mediocre imo compared to the song Jace Hall made. But always good to see some of the fatalities. Can't feel but pity to those that actually don't like this game aka fun.

MiracleOfSound:

Get over here and grab yourself a beer. It's a Mortal Kombat party.

Your next Round is on me Miracle.

Kung Lao's fatality made me cringe. Then I saw Noob's...

I am definitely less mature now that I'm older.

Great song! And now that there's a new one, I can buy The Mind of the Bat!!

It's so wrong that I giggle at the violence in Mortal Kombat. So very wrong. But the bit with the taxi, or the subway cars? Hilarious.

Quite a catchy little song, too.

Not bad...

Excellent. Have a lot of love for Miracle of Sound!

That's awesome, please don't stop contributing to The Escapist. I do kind of feel like playing Mortal kombat now...

I guess I'm the only one who got nauseous watching this. Definitely not a game for me =P The lyrics were fun though!

Toasty like.

Speaking of which, is this in the game at all?

The more things change, the more things stay the same...

Once again, a good song. Your songs are always one of the highlights of my Wednesday, and overall week.

Irridium:

Toasty like.

Speaking of which, is this in the game at all?

Yep, he appears at the bottom corner of the screen every so often.

Susan Arendt:
It's so wrong that I giggle at the violence in Mortal Kombat. So very wrong. But the bit with the taxi, or the subway cars? Hilarious.

Sheva's second fatality is defiantly the funniest.

I'm not saying the song was bad, I just enjoyed the video more than the music.

sheic99:

Susan Arendt:

Are you referring to The "Marriage, in a nutshell" fatality? Cause yeah that was flippin hilarious X)

This was extremely true to the old Mortal Kombat song. As in it's perfectly catchy as well. Love it.

Awesome! A really catchy track, and a nice homage to the old MK sound.

Didn't grab myself a beer, though - I'll be seeing more than enough of that over the extended weekend. Luckily I have enough painkillers at the moment... the hangovers are going to be legendary, I fear.

1) There is only one Mortal Kombat song

2) This was catchy and didn't sound like it went on too long the the batman one.

Reminded me of the good times playing Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on the SNES with the friends trying to discover how to do Fatalitys... Good work, Miracle.

Another good addition to the list,good job!

I have to wonder why this one wasn't age-controlled, consisting of much more violence than your average age-controlled escapist video..

GrizzlerBorno:

sheic99:

Susan Arendt:

Are you referring to The "Marriage, in a nutshell" fatality? Cause yeah that was flippin hilarious X)

That's Sindels, Sheva's is the one with the slow clap.

Definitely excellent work. Keep it up! This song fit the game perfectly.

The song was very well designed my friend. Plus- dang.. the video alone was truly brutal. Makes me want the game now just to see how brutal it can really be! But, overall I enjoyed the song very much. And nice touches with the 'Get over here!' within the song Haha.

image Ultra Thumb Up Party for your successful video!

Very original choice of music, given the nature of the game

sheic99:

GrizzlerBorno:

sheic99:

That's Sindels, Sheva's is the one with the slow clap.

Ahh right I'm not a MK aficionado, but I HAVE seen that one (rips off arms and bitch slaps you with them?). I liked Sindel's one better though.

Aw man...probably should have just listened to this one. Fatalities are a little different polygons vs. pixels.

So...
Does this count as a recommendation?
Damn, I need to get this game. Apparently I'm missing out
If you do another fighting game, might I suggest Marvel vs Capcom 3? You could probably have some fun with that.
Great song as always miracle. Fit the game perfectly. Now if you excuse me, I need to stare at iTunes until Mind of the Bat shows up.

Crap!! I got home at midnight, didn't get online for a good while afterwards!!

Can I still call round for the Mortal Kombat Party? I'll get over there and bring beer!!

FINISH HIM!!

I'm still cackling with glee at those horrible, horrible finish moves...
I think this is your funniest one so far- so glad you're still cranking the out!

Like the song a lot. But never having played the game, I thought Yahtzee was making too big a deal out of the finishers. Now that I have seen them, holy shit. That is so much overkill I'm actually disturbed.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here