Trailers: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Teaser

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Teaser

Nova and Raynor find Karrigan in this teaser for StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm.

Watch Video

That's Kerrigan.Also didn't you already post this?

I'm really looking forward to this expansion. Go Team Zerg.

Kerrigan is spelled wrong and this was posted already a few days back.

Marudas:
Kerrigan is spelled wrong and this was posted already a few days back.

Hehehe Hollywood Recycling old stories.

Kerrigan! I hope she still is crazy-overpowered, for the swarm.

OMG Can not wait for this, I wish they would let us know when they plan on releasing it though :l

My Zerg rush is ready

Team Hollywood:
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Teaser

Nova and Raynor find Karrigan in this teaser for StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm.

Watch Video

Hey dude, bit of a typo. Karrigan should probably be Kerrigan.

>Karrigan

OT: But in all seriousness, looking forward to this. FOR THE SWARM!

Hristo Tzonkov:
That's Kerrigan.Also didn't you already post this?

Your right, it was posted before the recent game play video...

Tom Goldman:
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Teaser Trailer Leaked

The first teaser trailer for StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm has oozed out of the creep.

Get it while it's hot, folks. I'm not sure for how long, but the very first teaser trailer for StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm is now available to view, though it wasn't officially released.

GameTrailers posted up the teaser but then quickly removed it, lending it an air of authenticity. Quickly is never quick enough for intrepid internet users, who nabbed the teaser and uploaded it on YouTube.

Heart of the Swarm is the second game in the StarCraft II trilogy, following StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. The Terran campaign was the focus of Wings, while the Zerg are the focus of Heart.

You wouldn't know it from the teaser though, which features Nova, a team of soldiers, and Raynor all going after Sarah Kerrigan. Raynor finds her, but I have a bad feeling that he won't like what happens next.

The StarCraft II logo also turns a pretty purple, going with the Zerg theme. Because of how the teaser was leaked, Blizzard may be planning an official reveal soon, hopefully accompanied by more information. The likeliest of venues would be E3 2011, coming up on June 7-9. As with most Blizzard titles, Heart of the Swarm doesn't have a concrete release date yet.

Source: Reddit

Found it!

Even though I was somewhat underwhelmed by 'Wings of Liberty', this Teaser got me fired up for the sequel.

My biggest hope is that Blizzard ditches the free mission-idea and the 'one new unit per level' from the Terran campaign.
This killed the storyflow for the two thirds in the middle, the tutorial and ending parts were much better paced... (looks at the three gameplay trailer) Well, as I see that they won't do this I hope the non-linear structure gets some kind of epicness.

And it would be cool if 'Heart of the Swarm' accepted the choices from the 'either/or' missions and alters cutscenes that way. Yeah, won't be happening, though.

Do want.
Can't wait to cuddle my banelings banelings banelings...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here