Trailers: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North: Heroes Will Rise

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North: Heroes Will Rise

The heroes of the north rise to face AgandaŻr in The Lord of the Wings: War in the North.

Watch Video

i don't get it do you play as the eagle, because he is bad ass wile the other characters just get beaten up

The eagles would have to be VERY strictly regulated for any amount of difficulty.

You don't play as the Eagle, but you have the ability to call the Eagle in when you're in open spaces. He can take out small groups of enemies, or a bigger enemy, like a troll. And it's linked to eagle feathers that you find around the game. Supposedly the Eagles play a pretty big part in the game too. I'm pretty excited for it. And I'm not sure why I capitalized Eagle every time ...

I think a more accurate title for this trailer would be "Eagles Wreck Shit."

Seriously, can we just play as the eagle? Because that would be awesome.

I'm definitely keeping an eye on this game regardless.

A little bit of overexposure for a creature that is among the strongest and most powerful ones that live in Middle-earth, isn't it? Oh well, the eagle still looks nice.

So this game is set in Fornost? That's interesting, I always wanted to know a little bit more about that place and never got there in LotRO.

I want this game so much, but the last LotoR RPG didn't exactly go places and I'm worried if I get this on a console it'll play like Dragon Age and I wasn't a fan on the console control system for Dragon Age

That troll is gunna be soar tomorrow!

I'm not sure I want to play as that bird's sidekick. If this game makes me wear some silly costume, and calls me "Beak Boy", then I think I'm going to cry.

(Put on shades)

HankMan:
That troll is gunna be soar tomorrow!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

This trailer seems to be a response to the common criticism of why they didn't use the eagles in the main trilogy, saying that 'oh, well we'll just have the eagles do everything for you, is that what you want?'

So....

Am I the Eagle?

Or do I play as one of those losers getting beat on/killing folks

What type of game is this? HacknSlash? RPG? MovieTiein?

K V MAN:
i don't get it do you play as the eagle, because he is bad ass wile the other characters just get beaten up

Haha, indeed!
Seriously though, I guess you free it first mission and then every boss you beat ends with a cut-scene where the eagle finishes it off?

Avayu:
A little bit of overexposure for a creature that is among the strongest and most powerful ones that live in Middle-earth, isn't it? Oh well, the eagle still looks nice.

So this game is set in Fornost? That's interesting, I always wanted to know a little bit more about that place and never got there in LotRO.

BFME two had it as a map

the only thing I understood from this trailer is that the eagle is awesome...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here