Critical Miss: Stowaways #1

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Stowaways #1

IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYONE.

Read Full Article

Link? and Zelda on the grass

I'm still rather puzzled as towards the meaning unless it's about the new zelda game?

What is this I don't even...

understand what's going on.

Man, I hate it when Critical Miss does a series strip! Having to wait to see what happens and it usually is a letdown. I love this comic, but I hope this isn't going to drag out like that half-ass steam series from a while ago!

Well excuse me, princess. :]

Great, now he has to go back and time and warn her about the octorok that he just punted so they can continue their other adventures

Oh God...if he talks....

I really didn't know what this comic was about until i read some of these comments. The weird creature seemed really familiar, but i was guessing it was a Pokemon of sorts... silly me.
Still, looking good.

We´re not in Kansas anymore..

Damn you escapist, with all of your references, even without playing any of the zelda games I already recognize the shadow as the protagonist, Link.
I have no damned idea what that red blob was.

TheIronRuler:
Damn you escapist, with all of your references, even without playing any of the zelda games I already recognize the shadow as the protagonist, Link.

The red blob was supposed to be an Octorock, one of the first Zelda enemies ever.

What's nagging at me is the whole sequence reminds me of a Sonic game for some reason, but I'm not entirely sure which one.

Raithnor:

TheIronRuler:

The red blob was supposed to be an Octorock, one of the first Zelda enemies ever.

What's nagging at me is the whole sequence reminds me of a Sonic game for some reason, but I'm not entirely sure which one.

Damn you for filling my head with useless knowledge!

Would've been more epic if Link could speak then he would say "Come with me if you want to live".

'Cory Rydell and Grey Carter exist to cease'

'They exist to cease' is the flavor text for the Magic: The Gathering card, 'Phyrexian Negator'

The more you know...

I'm wondering why her nose was bleeding. Was she hit in the face with an octorock rock?

I can honestly say that apart from there being some Legend of Zelda in it, I have no idea what is going on.

I'm intrigued :P

Cosplay Horatio:
Would've been more epic if Link could speak then he would say "Come with me if you want to live".

Awesomesouse. CORY AND GREG, YOU'D BETTER BE READING!!!

All those opening panels, and yet I am left only with uncertainty. She looks so placid and the number of panels don't make it seem like there's a rush. If she had been hit by the octorok, I would have expected more urgency...and yet, it remains the most logical assumption for the premise, unless it is an obscure reference to an existing situation in a zelda game. But I've played most of them, and even if it was from one of the others, I'd figure someone would have spotted it by now.
Still, cautiously optimistic of where this is going.

Nooners:
Awesomesouse.

Someone who is drunk with awesome? Must be even BETTER than awesomesauce.

I happen to know whats coming, and I can only say: Be patient bitches theres a payoff and it involves a blender.

Hint: look closer at the ground.

Owlslayer:
I really didn't know what this comic was about until i read some of these comments. The weird creature seemed really familiar, but i was guessing it was a Pokemon of sorts... silly me.
Still, looking good.

OCTOROCK.

They spit rocks at you.

You have my attention goods sirs. Continue on.

I don't understand this one at all. Is it because it's something console-specific?

Well Excuuuuuuuse me princess!

Seems to obvious to be Link....Your going to have somebody else instead aren't you?

Having only played the zelda games since ocarina of time, I have absolutely no clue where this is going...

The anticipation is killing me.

Well, on the bright side, atleast Na'vi isn't arou-*Na'vi appears*

HEY! LISTEN! LISTEN! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! HELLO? HEY! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! WATCH-OUT! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEN!

fi6eka:
Well excuse me, princess. :]

<_>........

:) And then she stabs him....

I suddenly understand nothing.

Hmm...I believe that the red think is some sort of Mario monster, and Link (or the silhouette of Link) is trying to help her up....
Could this be some sort of epic crossover series?!!? I hope so, that'd be nifty.

lol cold openings. and octoroks being punted.

ChillShark:
Man, I hate it when Critical Miss does a series strip! Having to wait to see what happens and it usually is a letdown. I love this comic, but I hope this isn't going to drag out like that half-ass steam series from a while ago!

Imma let you finish, but Watchmen crossed with Steam is the best comic idea of all time. OF ALL TIME!

Imp emissary

If only my dear friend, if only.I would give everthing to see that happening

$20 says that's not actually Link.

Is this going to be about Project Cafe and its inevitable Skyward Sword port?

Azureraider:
'Cory Rydell and Grey Carter exist to cease'

'They exist to cease' is the flavor text for the Magic: The Gathering card, 'Phyrexian Negator'

The more you know...

I was just about to put that down actually. The entire World seems to have gone a little Magic mad lately, not that I mind.

Oh, and fuck the Negator. Seriously, fuck it.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here