Escapist Podcast: 005: E3, Duke Nukem Forever and Your Questions

Pages PREV 1 2

Hey, I just wanted to give Americans some perspective. In Sweden, a new game costs 110 dollars. Even used games doesn't go below 80 dollars unless they are on sale, or have a few years on their neck.
Ok, I know we have a totally different economy with taxes n shit, but still, worth thinking about.

Varya:
Hey, I just wanted to give Americans some perspective. In Sweden, a new game costs 110 dollars. Even used games doesn't go below 80 dollars unless they are on sale, or have a few years on their neck.
Ok, I know we have a totally different economy with taxes n shit, but still, worth thinking about.

well if you consider exchange rates that comes to $17 US dollars

stormshot:

Varya:

No, I wrote it in US dollars, we have Krona in Sweden.

Varya:

stormshot:

Varya:

No, I wrote it in US dollars, we have Krona in Sweden.

sorry didn't know though I'm probably not the only one that got confused

I didn't listen to the whole thing yet but I needed to announce that the link from the videos section is leading to a 404 error (which is weird since up to yesterday it was working) and I had to go from the link on this thread to find the podcast.

Two weeks without a pod-cast, where is the E3 discussion!?

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here