Trailers: Orcs Must Die: Gnoll Hunter

Orcs Must Die: Gnoll Hunter

Gnoll Hunters are considerably tougher than their Orc allies.

Watch Video

I want to see trolls!
Do they actually hunt you down then as it looked like that. But this looks like a really good game so I think I'll buy it if I get the chance.

If this game has coop, I'm sold 1000%. It looks like a hell of a lot of fun. I never understood why an indie company just took what Rift/WoW/Etc do really well, which is end game raids, and let people do 12 person coop in an action game. Come up with 8-10 classes, each with skill trees.

Huge dragons/monsters, boss fights, randomized raid dungeon crawls for loot. Charge 20 bucks and do 12 person coop. Instant money-win.

I appreciate the attitude, but it looks like you spend an awful lot of time backpedaling. I prefer my hack-and-slash such that a competent player on a streak can wade into the thick of things and make forward progression, at least for a time.

Callate:
I appreciate the attitude, but it looks like you spend an awful lot of time backpedaling. I prefer my hack-and-slash such that a competent player on a streak can wade into the thick of things and make forward progression, at least for a time.

I can see your point but I think the game is more of a tower defense game than hack and slash.

But yeah actually looks pretty good, I might just get this.

Huh, I'm getting the distinct impression that ice is the most effective method to use against this varient of enemies...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here