Trailers: Blacklight: Retribution Debut

Blacklight: Retribution Debut

The sequel to Blacklight: Tango Down is free to play and online.

Watch Video

"Retribution for our game that didn't do so well" Well, it certainly looks more interesting than the Tango down iteration, who know? Maybe more people will start playing this now that it's free.

Designed for PC gamers?
Come-on! That trailer barely had enough pretentiousness for a Wii title!

Well, you can sign up for the game (watch for the tricky 'click here to opt out of the newsletter, its usually the other way around, sneaky guys), but no play yet. No option to download and/or play just yet.

HankMan:
Designed for PC gamers?

It's a free game.Functionality is most important here.

By perfect world entertainment huh? I wonder what the premium flying mounts will look like.

I was going to make some nasty comments here.

But it's pretty hard to hang shit on free-to-play.

It's a good thing this is free, because Tango Down wasn't worth a single penny. In fact, even though this is free I don't think I will play it simply because TD was such an abysmal pile of crap that these developers don't deserve any of my time.

HankMan:
Designed for PC gamers?

They claimed that for Tango Down too. It turned out to be complete bullshit.

Huh, well if it's free... I still won't play because shooters aren't my preffered genre, but still.

I definitely liked the original, but it's a shame it seems like it's only coming out for the PC; I have the original on my Xbox and my PC likely won't handle games like this.

Heh, wanted to comment on how it looked like a generic FPS with mech suits included. But since it's free to play, then i won't do that. Cause it's free to play, you know.
If it's free, then why whine?

Owlslayer:
Heh, wanted to comment on how it looked like a generic FPS with mech suits included. But since it's free to play, then i won't do that. Cause it's free to play, you know.
If it's free, then why whine?

Though you and I are in agreement on the "Don't whine when it's free" that wont stop other people from whining. On that note, they have my attention now.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here