Unskippable: Madworld

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Madworld

None of these are familiar places OR familiar faces. They're all grim.

Watch Video

Another great unskippable.
Good job it wasn't delayed like the last one.

Looks like JJ really is...
*puts on sunglasses*
cut out for this job

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hmm, where he hid his chainsaw. . . Inter-dimensional pocket, in a hue of black? Or maybe it wasn't "not-coloured in" yet.

I loved Madworld. But yeah, the cutscenes were pretty stupid. And "Being badass is expensive" needs to be a t-shirt.

I loved that line about punching a new color into the game. And being badass isn't expensive. Being a douchebag to tries to look badass by smoking but fails miserably is expensive. ;)

(Not saying that smoking makes you a douchebag. But doing it to try and look badass never works, and the character in question also happens to be a douchebag.)

I think the "WOOH!"s on the cigarettes were part of some advertisement:

"Hi. My name is Just Jack. You can call me JJ. Now when I reach for a cigarette, I reach for a smooth, full-flavoured Salem cigarette."
SALEM CIGARETTES: WOOH! WOOH! WOOH!

Also the whole thing sounds like an old-fashioned radio play. Close your eyes and listen to it again if you don't believe me.

wtf is up with his feet? the heel and ankle were big as mess hall soup cans while the foot was thin as a pack of cigarettes

I love the final fantasy VII joke with red-XIII

Treaos Serrare:
wtf is up with his feet? the heel and ankle were big as mess hall soup cans while the foot was thin as a pack of cigarettes

Not only that, his hands were about twice the size of his head!

God, is the whole game really all black and white (yeye and red)? This must be really annoying.
Not the best episode, but I blame the game. More gritty means less talk and action meaing less to make fun of.

ChillinMargrave:
Hmm, where he hid his chainsaw. . . Inter-dimensional pocket, in a hue of black? Or maybe it wasn't "not-coloured in" yet.

He's voiced by Wolverine, so ...his arm...I guess?!

Dammit, you can't go anywhere without Steve Blum voicing someone can you?

I loved madworld...especially the Pimp cutscenes for bloodbath challenges.

I laughed the hardest on the Darkwing Duck reference.

Holy mother of Elune, that game makes my eyes hurt. I barely made it through the video (that's not Graham and Paul's fault though, funny as ever).

If that was supposed to be the President at that press conference, I kept expecting "Nothing moves the Blob!"

Sabrestar:
If that was supposed to be the President at that press conference, I kept expecting "Nothing moves the Blob!"

The Blob? I kinda thought that was the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man myself.

Anyway, somehow this video gave me a craving for Count Chocula cereal....

I'm pretty sure Spike could take him.

And did anyone else notice that after he punched the guy he shook out and stretched his robotic hand. I'd think one of the reasons to get a robotic hand was that you could punch someone in the face and not have your hand be sore.

"He's had killed 1,000 men even bigger then you" (not sure if I said it right)
Really? That guy? Well he just got easily taken down and I pity the fool dude. Great episode guys, I sure as heck enjoyed that one. Plus, yea why did he charge up his chainsaw when really it was already going?

Suicideking:
I laughed the hardest on the Darkwing Duck reference.

Me too.
Best line of a hilarious video.

I didn't know Darkwing Duck ran a no-holds-barred championship fighting league.

Ironically, I just had a case of VPD... not pleasant... so yes, you'd better get that check up...

About the size of all these guys... from what I've seen, most people built like that have the testosterone overload and ego to go with the body... these guys were all kind whimpy... running away and pleading for their lives. *sheeeeeeeeesh* [in black&white of course]

emusega:
God, is the whole game really all black and white (yeye and red)? This must be really annoying.
Not the best episode, but I blame the game. More gritty means less talk and action meaing less to make fun of.

Trust me it was (sure the black and white give it a graphic novel style). With the mono colours it lack sense of depth so there was a few time I got stuck for not "seeing" it properly were I shouldn't have that problem in the first place if it was in colour.
OT- I chuckle with the demon wearing the mayor skin joke.

Discount bullet time!
xD

Sabrestar:

I got my collective "GYUH!" for this episode so I'm all good.

Caramel Frappe:
"He's had killed 1,000 men even bigger then you" (not sure if I said it right)

Two dozen. But who can blame you in the face of a thick Eastern Bloc accent?

And yes, it's a cel-shaded black-and-white experience, with stylized red blood, like something out of Sin City. Love it or hate it, it was woefully underappreciated as a Wii title.

Who doesn't love the Darkwing Duck reference.

Quick, Jack, if you are to survive, you must get dangerous!

Love mad world, but I'll be damned if I'm ever forced to take it seriously. Nice unskippable, guys.

Maybe it's just me, but Steve Blum's voice doesn't seem to fit well with a muscular body.

I do like the vid, though. Another job-well-done, guys.

Mydnyght:

Sabrestar:

The Blob? I kinda thought that was the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man myself.

Anyway, somehow this video gave me a craving for Count Chocula cereal....

Funny, I got an Ultimate X-Men mojo vibe myself.

Did he really shake his metal robotic fist as if he hurt the nerves in it?

therandombear:

The Black Baron (stop starin')?

"AW HELL NAAAWWW!!!"

gCrusher:

therandombear:

The Black Baron (stop starin')?

"AW HELL NAAAWWW!!!"

Love the Black Baron scenes ;)

Soviet Heavy:

Nope you sure can't. I was playing dragon age origins and I swore he was a random NPC dwarf. That man hustles!

Swifteye:

Soviet Heavy:

Nope you sure can't. I was playing dragon age origins and I swore he was a random NPC dwarf. That man hustles!

Tip, bring Oghren to Gorim in Denerim. Watch Steve talk to himself. hilarity ensues.

Ha! Love the video description!

Great stuff as always

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook