Unskippable: Madworld

Pages PREV 1 2

Steve Blum! *w* <3

Cemented his popularity with his role as Spike. Though naturally the dub haters wouldn't know what a good dub was if it was slapping them in the face. Even if they heard Chaos Wars first. ' -'

This episode was great, per always.

Cam Clarke > Steve Blum

Good lord, is there anything Steve Blum ISN'T in? I swear he's more prolific than Nolan North.

Steven... Jay.. Blum...

Uggggghhhhhh...

So the guy took out the bridges. My question is why doesn't anyone own a boat? And not one ferry? No coast guard? In conclusion, what the heck is this game about?

When I saw "JJ" the first thought I had was Hellboy. Your one Ron Pearlman away from a Hellboy game. Funny video as ever.

I have NO idea what the hell that game is supposed to be about. The cutscene was not a helpful intro.

BLAH!!!

haha, i loved the count chocula bits, very funny.

Mr. Omega:
And "Being badass is expensive" needs to be a t-shirt.

damn ninja :(

Darkwing Duck reference. Now all you have to do is stick in a one-liner about 'Crime Fighting Time' and the circle of awesome Saturday morning cartoons will be complete.

Good vid. Sponsor XIII makes me think you'll be working your way through twelve more sponsors of increasing difficulty and quirkiness as the game goes on. But probably not.

As if anyone with hair that long could be president...

Contract porpoises AND evil porpoises? Oh god they're multiplying!

*Runs off screaming*

lol so there's a sequel for this game coming out for the 360 and PS3...whoo...

does make me wonder what they'll do with the art direction with HD processing tho

duchaked:

does make me wonder what they'll do with the art direction with HD processing tho

Yeah with that processing power they should be able to actually have all three primary colors

favourite part was the russian's serious accent

Surely the : "Impressive. Most impressive." was a reference to Star Wars? :P

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad...

well thank god i am a lefty.

Haha, Paul is so innocent that he does not even know how to urinate with a running chainsaw attached to your forearm. So adorable.

"I'll call you JJ , JJ Punching guy" ^^

Also , loved that "Being badass is expensive !" line XD

"Ew" and "piecefull" made my day. Thanks.

Unca Bob:
And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad...

Damn you!

Hearing Stven Blum is always a treat. What makes it even funnier is that if you take a look at the guy, you'd swear whoever showed it to you was lying.

DARKWING DUCK REFERENCE, FTW! Seriously, I loved this. Steven Blum does so many voices!

You know, the whole chainsaw thing is probably the reason that guy has a mechanical right hand.

Just saying. If you're gonna go implanting hidden overclocked powertools into your limbs there will be occupational hazards.

This is the first time you did a game that I had all ready owned.

Also the movie is It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World. 4 Mads, not 6.

God Mad World sucks.

I remember before it came out folks were hyping it as the wii's "mature" game but it looks like shit. Making everything cel-shaded in black and white doesn't hide how poor the graphics are and this cutscene was so boring even Graham couldn't make it entertaining.

You know what games used comics for storytelling better? Max Payne and Max Payne 2. Better cel shading's in Borderlands. Really, the only reason anyone would try to defend this as a good game is b/c they're wiik.

Ooooh~ now I want an ice cream sundae.

"You can call me XIII as I represent Sponsor No. 13."
aka Organization XIII.

And seriously, where did that chainsaw come from? Did he just pull it out from his ass because I can see how that could be uncomfortable.

In the Age of Chaos, two pecks battle for dominance...

love the unskippable

Arren Kae:
God Mad World sucks.

I remember before it came out folks were hyping it as the wii's "mature" game but it looks like shit. Making everything cel-shaded in black and white doesn't hide how poor the graphics are and this cutscene was so boring even Graham couldn't make it entertaining.

You know what games used comics for storytelling better? Max Payne and Max Payne 2. Better cel shading's in Borderlands. Really, the only reason anyone would try to defend this as a good game is b/c they're wiik.

By that same token, I can call you shallow, pretentious and a graphics whore. I own MadWorld myself and I can and have decided for myself that it's awesome and there's nothing wrong with the cutscenes.

And if that makes me "wiik" for liking this game for my own then you can kiss the broadest side of my ass you pretentious bitch.

They gave it realistic graphics instead. Look up "Anarchy Reigns" and see for yourself. It does horribly defeat the purpose of making the game look like a Manga as well as add emphasis to the gore and violence but whatever. Gameplay and over the top presentation seem to be intact.

I just wish people would shut the hell up about graphics when gameplay is the most important thing. That and most HD games look like shit anyways.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here