Trailers: Assassin's Creed: Revelations: E3 2011

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Assassin's Creed: Revelations: E3 2011

Ezio encounters Alta´r on his way to his execution.

Watch Video

I don't think they understand the meaning of Assassination.

That is some pretty damned good CGI, you could practically mistake that for a live action movie.

Overall, I'm convinced to buy this when it comes out. Want to finish the story, damnit!

Assassinations don't need to be sneaky, mate.

Though I definitely think somebody leaked intel at just the wrong time.

On a side note, Masyaf? Srsly? That looks like it's going to play out very interestingly.

Also, Ezio looks like Jim Raynor. That is all.

Oh my. This got me intrigued! Successful trailer is successful :P

I wonder how Ezio will ultimately die...

God.. damn that trailer, cliff hanger much.
Most certainly going to pre-order this, love the AC series.

-And then Istanbul became caked in a thin layer of paste made from Byzantine-guts.

I love how Ezio is going through the bleeding effect somewhat. That and we all know he survived this. He has to go to get the hookblade don't he?

Also, Ezio is one of my favorite game characters cause it take three games to show his development. I mean goddamn he is in his late 50's and he still showing people he better then half of people his age.

It goes to prove with great ability come great experience.

EDIT: May I have song please?

First of all: DO WANT

I'm very interested in how this game folds back onto the others.

I want to see him fly mummy!

HankMan:

Do it. Do it right now.

Also, awesome trailer. I'm assuming gratuitous off-cliff-throwing ensues right after the trailer ends.

HankMan:

Win

Looks like November is going to be one expensive damn month. Skyrim, BF3, CoD4, AC: Revelations, etc...

While I'm still bummed with them using the same character three times in a row, this trailer did make me realize that I really did like Ezio and Altair.

Hmmm... for now Ubisoft, you'll get away with it.

For now...

Even though I would have preferred to see gameplay - I will admit this rendered scene looked half decent.

I'm also intrigued by Ezio seeming to be suffering from the bleeding effect. Be interesting if a piece of Eden was how the Animus worked and Ezio discovered all those years ago.

My first game predictions look to have come to fruition however - Ubisoft will release Desmond's chapter, the true Assassin's Creed III, on the actual proposed end of the world day (at least for European release schedules it ties in) 21/12/2012.

I might even take that day off just to play it, for additional excitement.

Dr. wonderful:
I love how Ezio is going through the bleeding effect somewhat. That and we all know he survived this. He has to go to get the hookblade don't he?

Also, Ezio is one of my favorite game characters cause it take three games to show his development. I mean goddamn he is in his late 50's and he still showing people he better then half of people his age.

It goes to prove with great ability come great experience.

EDIT: May I have song please?

WOODKID - Iron

I wasn't excited for another Assassins Creed game until now. I was going to buy Revelations anyways but now I'm officially pumped for it.

Now that was the perfect music to a perfect trailer. So much so that I went and bought the track from Amazon straight away.

*turns volume up another notch*

God dammit i want this game. On a side note, how did Ezio headbutt a man wearing a helmet and not get affected

Jon Shannow:
God dammit i want this game. On a side note, how did Ezio headbutt a man wearing a helmet and not get affected

Because he's just that fucking awesome.

The AC trailers are always incredible and the games live up to them. Looking foward to this.

That was amazing. Does it have a general release date yet?

Here's to hoping that the PC version comes out at the same time as the console versions.

in a way it makes sense to let Ezio get old they want Desmond to become the ultimate assassin using Ezio right?.

you couldnt have him be the best with others no matter how good they were if they had children too young Ezio is skilled and very experianced due to age.

Having trouble mustering any enthusiasm for this game.

Gotta say though, that was one nice trailer. Actually used visuals. Completely free of those ubiquitous corny voice-overs that make me want to claw my eardrums out.

FUCK NO! Nonononononono! NOT Spearmen. I HATE Spearmen. AC Spearmen are the BANE of my existence. WHY Ubisoft would make "countering/riposting attacks with a blade" the core tenet of their action gameplay, and then introduce a common enemy who you can't counter/riposte with anything BUT YOUR HANDS is honestly beyond me!!

Other than that, Trailer looks fantastic. Two quick questions though: A) Is that Masyaf? and B) Does anyone else think that that did NOT look like Ezio Auditore at all?

I don't have to say that i nearly raped my laptop out of joy after watching the trailer, that's pretty obvious. But the question is, what is the amazing song in the background ? anybody knows ? please say the name of the band and title, much appreciated.

so was it just me or did the main bad guy in that epic cinematic look an awful lot like Robert from AC1? I would think hes a ancestor of him, which really sells the connection between Ezio and Altar's storys weaving together.

Hmm, for AC Brotherhood I went through the stages of Very Cynical - Somewhat Interested - Intrigued - Possible Favourite Game of the Year. I'll give them one more yearly release of an AC game - I expect to have to wait a few years before we get AC3 proper. Allow it time to build a greater sense of anticipation.

Shame, I'm going to miss the series being set in Italy, kind of got used to it now. After all, it was Brotherhood that persuaded me to take a trip to Rome earlier this year. First time a game has every managed that.

Good to see that Ezio is still able to handle himself in a fight, despite being a good bit older. He must have found a good gym.

Holy shit. This has to be one of the best trailers I've ever seen. I am SUPER hyped with this game, and I still need to play Brohood. Fuck YES.

Is it strange that I cryed tears of sadness for the dreariness of this and tears of joy for the epicness...... at the same time....

Did Ezio have a master class with Jackie Chan at some point? That was so awesome!!!!!!
MUST BUY!

Ezio again?!
What the fuck?
And why are the releasing a new game every year now? What is this? Call of Duty?
The last game drew me in and then beat me senseless with poor, repetitive story missions. Its only redeeming quality was the multiplayer.
All the main and faction missions were such drags. The Da Vinci machine quests were fun but Brotherhood seemed to run off the good ideas that AC2 had.
Not to mention the whole city upgrading system was mindnumbing. At least Fable 3 had a map mode where you didn't have to walk to every single building. (Yes, I understand it was optional, thats why I only did it once.)

Not to mention that Ezio when we left him was a feaking god when it came to combat. Even from the beginning of Brotherhood you could counter 1 attack and then kill a dozen or more soldiers after by just mashing one button. He had 4(correct me if I'm wrong) different ranged attacks, poisoned (ranged) attacks and he could carry heavy weapons (on his person) at all times. Not that I'm complaining but I never died from a fight in Brotherhood; which is fine but where can they go from here if you're Ezio again?
I wouldn't mind playing as someone new, Ubisoft. I'm fact I'm hoping that if you are Ezio the scene in the trailer happens very early on and the story switches to someone else.

I really liked Assassin's Creed 2. I thought it was a great impovement on Assassin's Creed 1 and it's one of the few games I have all the achievements for. But Brotherhood could have easily been released as dlc; all they did was add several hours of filler.

And I'm going to predict, right now, that near the end of this one the machine will fritz and the game will skip ahead several years. And after a couple months Ubisoft will release dlc to "fill in the gaps" when there is no reason it couldn't have been released with the main game. (Oh, and it will only be an hour or 2 long)

/rant

But I really do love Assassin's Creed as a series and I really hope Revelations will blow my mind. =/

" Hey, I have an idea - let's hang the assassin seen jumping from great heights in the old assassin building over the platforms they made for some reason. Nothing can possibly go wrong!"

... How did that guy not see it coming?

OT: I am interested in how the series will go from Brotherhood, but I may wait for some gameplay footage before I start getting hyped up for it.

ShadowsofHope:
That is some pretty damned good CGI, you could practically mistake that for a live action movie.

Overall, I'm convinced to buy this when it comes out. Want to finish the story, damnit!

When I first saw the teaser trailer which contained part of this, I thought it actually was live acting. Then I looked closer...

Yep, this looks amazing. I know they're playing to do these yearly which I was at first for as a grab for money. But when it looks this good you just stop caring and start kicking ass.

Bob the frantic:
" Hey, I have an idea - let's hang the assassin seen jumping from great heights in the old assassin building over the platforms they made for some reason. Nothing can possibly go wrong!"

OT: I am interested in how the series will go from Brotherhood, but I may wait for some gameplay footage before I start getting hyped up for it.

There is gameplay footage. It was shown right after the cgi trailer at E3.

As for the game. I've already pre-ordered and told eb games i want the uber $200(aud) edition when they announce it. I can't wait.

ShadowsofHope:

that was some of the best cgi i have ever seen.

Jmurray21:

Bob the frantic:

There is gameplay footage. It was shown right after the cgi trailer at E3.

As for the game. I've already pre-ordered and told eb games i want the uber $200(aud) edition when they announce it. I can't wait.

Is there any info on what's going to be in it?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here