E3: Sony Press Conference Liveblog

Pages PREV 1 2

No huge surprises but was glad they mentioned the "outage" at the start and did not try to make a lame ass cover up for it.

That double screen thing sounds cool but i would like to see how it works before getting too excited

LightspeedJack:
Oh good we get to pay an extra $100 for the PSVita for living in Europe. I'll stick to my iPhone thanks.

Ziadaine:
They better bloody give some info on Kingdom Hearts 3. It's been 5 years since KH2 came out and the hype will slowly die if SE dont pop out some damn info on it soon.

aww you think Square is making KH3 that's cute :')

THEY'LL MAKE IT! YOU'LL SEE! YOU'LL FUCKING SEE!

You'll... *Cries*

But yeah, they've pretty much dropped it for crappy FF games like 14 and spin-offs of KH that no one likes (Minus BBS)

LightspeedJack:
Oh good we get to pay an extra $100 for the PSVita for living in Europe. I'll stick to my iPhone thanks.

Ziadaine:
They better bloody give some info on Kingdom Hearts 3. It's been 5 years since KH2 came out and the hype will slowly die if SE dont pop out some damn info on it soon.

Isn't the iPhone even more? At least here in the US it is. Also $50 or so a month. So honestly it's not that bad in the long run.

Korten12:

LightspeedJack:

Ziadaine:

Isn't the iPhone even more? At least here in the US it is. Also $50 or so a month. So honestly it's not that bad in the long run.

I don't have an issue with the price, it's the fact that European customers are charged more than US customers ($100 more in fact). I might have considered getting an PS Vita before but until they sort out their pricing I will stick my IPhone I already own.

OMFG they're re-releasing ICO and Shadow of the Colossus :O

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!

I actually got a chance to check out the TV last night, and it is goddamn amazing. You wear the 3d glasses, and hitting a button on the glasses lets you switch between Player 1 and Player 2 view points. It's not like seeing the same image from slightly different perspectives, you're actually seeing a completely different image using up the entirety of the screen. You could play a deathmatch sitting next to the guy you're playing against and it would be like you were in completely different rooms.It was really quite remarkable.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here