Critical Miss: Stowaways #2

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Stowaways #2

IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE.

Read Full Article

Hmmm... This should be interesting...

And that fable teach us, boy and girl, that woman are no good into a car.

Before we get any more of these women driver jokes, I'd like to point out she wasn't driving the car, assuming this IS set in America =)

But seriously, this seems bad. I hope she's not dead =(

Don't touch her, Link, don't even hold her hand.
She is mine!

LavaLampBamboo:
Before we get any more of these women driver jokes, I'd like to point out she wasn't driving the car, assuming this IS set in America =)

You're totally right. Note the steering wheel is on the driver side and the hole in the windscreen is on the passenger. She was either the passenger in, or was hit by, the car 'Link' was driving.

Ah.

Now episode 1 makes sense.

Been reading The Lovely Bones, Grey?

or, of course...

A Zelda-themed near-death experience?

LavaLampBamboo:

Ah, but the fable clearly teach us (boy and girl) that women are no good into a car. By simply allowing Ms. Stout into the passenger's seat, her male friend was taking a terrible risk--and he paid the consequences.

Good catch, though.

Wandrecanada:
She was either the passenger in, or was hit by, the car 'Link' was driving.

It looks like both drivers are still in their cars.

That's why you shouldn't sneeze at the wheel...

craddoke:

Wandrecanada:
She was either the passenger in, or was hit by, the car 'Link' was driving.

It looks like both drivers are still in their cars.

Ahh you're right I didn't see the silhouette in the white car. Looks like he/she/it has a red shirt on.

Veret:

LavaLampBamboo:

Ah, but the fable clearly teach us (boy and girl) that women are no good into a car. By simply allowing Ms. Stout into the passenger's seat, her male friend was taking a terrible risk--and he paid the consequences.

Good catch, though.

I'm pretty sure SHE paid the price as well as the driver. Silly person.

Ooooh some explanation through Show not tell. Getting interesting indeed. Now to sit back and see what unfolds. Hopefully an adventure will ensue :D

Grey Carter:
Critical Miss: Stowaways #2

IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE.

Read Full Article

Already has me interested since episode 1. Ya mind telling me what your inspiration was for this after the whole story arc if I don't already guess it for myself.

P.S. That SCP Foundation you showed me has me hooked. Can't stop reading that awesome site.

This is the part where her mind explodes from the awesomeness. How many people get into a car accident while Link is riding by? I can only name two people.

Her and the Michaels.

And I don't think the Michaels could seeing as Link caused it.

Captcha: seetan strategy

Agreed. Quite the Satan's Strategy to kill the Michaels. But Lazer Cat prevailed.

Genixma:
This is the part where her mind explodes from the awesomeness. How many people get into a car accident while Link is riding by? I can only name two people.

Her and the Michaels.

And I don't think the Michaels could seeing as Link caused it.

Captcha: seetan strategy

Agreed. Quite the Satan's Strategy to kill the Michaels. But Lazer Cat prevailed.

I read this post several times over and I still have no fucking clue what you're saying, man.

Guys, Link isn't actually there. Both drivers are still in the cars, protected by the airbag. She was in the passenger seat and wasn't wearing a seatbelt and is clearly either dead, or having some sort of trance while unconscious (related to gaming, seeing as she's a gaming journalist).

A throwback to Link's Awakening? Bravo.

Can't wait to see where this goes :o.

Also fridge horror: WHERE IS THE HAMSTER D:

With all the...well for a lack of a better word, "downsizings" (read: Daily Drop, Top 5 with Lisa Foiles) I'm left thinking that they are going to kill of Stout and Critical Miss. I dearly hope I'm wrong because I love reading the little strips and appreciate the humour.

Things that kinda tell me she might be dead are:

Notice after "Link" grabs her hand to pull her up? Every frame after has this white fuzziness around it.

Also note when she talks. The way the black text bubbles are all 8-bitish. Even the words are like that.

Then comes the crashed car in front of the pole. Notice a splotch of blood on that thing? Probably the result of cranial impact. Ouch...

I hope I'm just looking too deep into this, but if they cancel another of my fav series, I'm going to cry

...wut. ...I'll go with comatose.

Where'd the streak of nose-blood from the last page go?

Also, Stout seems to have suffered a high-speed impact while parking her car. That's pretty unique.

LavaLampBamboo:

I noticed that too, but the question now is who was driving, and where are they?

Also, Im guessing she might be hallucinating Link there.

Nice touch using the proper always italics Link's Awakening font in this.

WanderingFool:

LavaLampBamboo:

I noticed that too, but the question now is who was driving, and where are they?

Also, Im guessing she might be hallucinating Link there.

The two people with their heads in the air bag steering wheel were the ones driving.

Well... could be worse?

Holy balls, if I'm seeing it correctly then her hand is like, really broken. Or was it just her wrist? Hell if i know, looks freaky.
But this is looking quite cool. And weird.
And also, quite cool.

I don't know if I should be ashamed that I recognized the text from Link's Awakening.

...Yeah, I should.

The Cheezy One:
She is mine!

She is also a cartoon that doesn't exist.

Does this mean we are going to have hilarity at the expense of women drivers and Erin's concussion?

Canid117:

The Cheezy One:
She is mine!

She is also a cartoon that doesn't exist.

Does this mean we are going to have hilarity at the expense of women drivers and Erin's concussion?

Shut up. I am happy with the lie ;)

... take this.

OT: "Well shit" is right. That don't look like nothing good happened...

Moral of the story wear your seatbelts kids. Hope she's okay though I like this series.

Interesting... the metaphor and line between what's going on and what she's seeing is neat, hopeing to see something awesome from this little series!

HAHAHA, I sees it. None of you does, but I done seen it good. More magic flavor text, namely Hedron Crab.

This is going somewhere morose and it becomes even more so if you listen to the first minute of Ghost of Rattman from the Portal 2 OST while reading it.

I don't want to say she's not torn up bad, but she is. If it were me I'd be pissed to no end because my right arm (buttons arm) is busted and immediately request robotic replacements.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here