Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Q.uick T.ime E.viction

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Q.uick T.ime E.viction

Eviction, Blenders, and QTEs, Oh my!

Watch Video

Wast he already evicted? Anyway the will it blend was the best blend ever.

Anybody else join in on the Sonic the Hedgehog song?

Nice job on the blend. Next time I'd like to see DJ Boy for the Sega Genesis get blended cuz that game is horrible. The parkour was awesome!

Funny, but are you guys ever going to continue the main narrative?

Best blend ever

Hey, out of curiosity, where did you film that scene with platform? I swear it looks familiar to me, but I don't know why...

Oh, and another amazing video guys. Starcraft 64 finally got what it had coming

This was a great episode. Comedy and action, can't go wrong. The Chase was really well-directed.

Red Alert Rocketeer reference at the beginning there?

"Footprints on the ceiling? That's physically impo...that's, that's...that's platform"

Ah always nice with a laugh.

Hm, should get back to my exam studies.
...You just couldn't resist yourselves could you? You just had to be funny at the same time my school is having the exams...shame on you.
<_< >_>
I need to learn better self control.

Also, platforms dreams remind me of mine a bit...although I'd always get eaten by some, giant, monster...thing at the end if I failed 2 QTEs...At least my nightmares are lame.

-V

Okay... Retro can be incredibly creepy when he wants to be, I'd advise agaisnt letting him near the blender again...

And that little section is why everyone hates QTEs...

Loved the parkour. And Will It Blend reminded of that show on YouTube that involves a microwave instead of a blender.

Waait a minute. Were they not already evicted from retro parent's house after it exploded?

Although that was very disconnected, I really did dig the chase scene.

mcnally86:

CommanderKirov:
Waait a minute. Were they not already evicted from retro parent's house after it exploded?

Correct. This is the reason that they were evicted. It fits between episodes 2 and 3 in the plotline.

Paul Hearding:

mcnally86:

CommanderKirov:

Correct. This is the reason that they were evicted. It fits between episodes 2 and 3 in the plotline.

I was wondering, wouldn't it of been better to describe this as a in parter, maybe using a video showing where the contunity is, cause that episode was just confusing. Good episode though, i love the fact you've actually got someone who is good at parcour

Paul Hearding:

mcnally86:

CommanderKirov:

Ahh that's perfect than! Keep up the great work! You cheer up my week! Very good show!

Nice episode. Also, nice parkour-ing(???).
Retro really seems to like Sonic. Why no love for Mario?
But overall, this was a cool episode. looking forward to the next one.

Lovin' the look on Retro's face during the 'Will it Blend' sequence.

"Will It Blend?" may be a bit of last year's meme (or before that, maybe), but Starcraft 64 got what it deserved.

Ignatz_Zwakh:

Absolutely! We are releasing one full-length episode per month. Those episodes will tell our main story. These shorts are used to develop the characters a bit more. For example, this shows why the masters were evicted from their...basement office. Also, "The Chase" shows that something's bothering Platform. Maybe it's just QTEs, but...it seems like a lot more than that. We have a ton of plot to tell you all, but (unfortunately) producing a 15-minute episode is not possible on a weekly basis, so we're trying to strike what I think is a good balance. Weekly content and monthly full-length episodes.

messy:

^ This guy knows.

That's awesome.. glad we got to see the 'Blend' scene. If only I had one to put in some games that I really dislike as well Mm. Overall, great episode plus props to your Platform guy for doing a good job on the chasing. Looking forward to more episodes :)

That chase was awesome.

Paul Hearding:
Q.uick T.ime E.viction

Eviciton, Blenders, and QTEs, Oh my!

Watch Video

So how come you don't have a link to your other site yet?

Also, you should seriously work on this from Gerard on the Facebook page

Besides as well:
Step 1: Open Youtube and search for "Assassin's Creed 2 OST - Track 02 - Venice Rooftops".
Step 2: Mute this video.
Step 3: Start playing both at the same time, start this video at 2:44 and the YouTube Video at 0:00.
Step 4: The beginning with Retro will be weird, PROFIT.

Other than that, love the FPS girl with glasses and a brain, and IT needs to take a few lessons from Heavy Weapons Guy. Keep up the good work. :)

The planking on a blender kind of freaked me out a bit there.

Loving this. I'm sure I've had a dream like that...
Also after playing too much Assassin's Creed for too long. Funny little expansion!

Paul Hearding:

mcnally86:

CommanderKirov:

A non-linear story line? How videogamey.

Owlslayer:
Retro really seems to like Sonic. Why no love for Mario?

Two words - blast processing. Mario is too slow. You've gotta live in the fast lane.

looks like their trying to do a spin off.

"Will it Blend?" sounds like a competitor for the, now gone, Daily Drop.

man i would hire platform just to teach me to parkour or free run or whatever the hell its called

Paul Hearding:

Ignatz_Zwakh:

Absolutely! We are releasing one full-length episode per month. Those episodes will tell our main story. These shorts are used to develop the characters a bit more. For example, this shows why the masters were evicted from their...basement office. Also, "The Chase" shows that something's bothering Platform. Maybe it's just QTEs, but...it seems like a lot more than that. We have a ton of plot to tell you all, but (unfortunately) producing a 15-minute episode is not possible on a weekly basis, so we're trying to strike what I think is a good balance. Weekly content and monthly full-length episodes.

messy:

^ This guy knows.

Thanks for the clarification! Awesome series by the way.

Great as usual, but really confusing as to where it is in the story line. Please address this somewhere, either in the video or the text below.

misterprickly:
looks like their trying to do a spin off.

"Will it Blend?" sounds like a competitor for the, now gone, Daily Drop.

"Will it Blend?" was actually a running series on youtube. They used a Blendtec blender to destroy things you wouldn't think possible.

This is my fav show here. God damn but Retro is made of pure comedy win. Loving everything you are making guys. cant wait for the big ep.

Plz can 'Will It Blend' replace daily drop. id watch the shit outta that :P

Sonic! <3 you guys

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook