Trailers: God of War: Origins Collection Announcement

God of War: Origins Collection Announcement

Play the PSP tales of Kratos' past on the PS3 in God of War: Origins Collection.

Watch Video

Did they release an HD remaster of the first two games as well, or am I thinking of SoC and Ico?

I've never had a PSP so I'll definitely be getting this. Just in time for my birthday too.

KeyMaster45:
Did they release an HD remaster of the first two games as well, or am I thinking of SoC and Ico?

They did, and they were fun, and pretty.

Plinglebob:

KeyMaster45:

They did, and they were fun, and pretty.

Knew I wasn't crazy. I need to buy those so I can have the whole collection on my PS3, getting tired of setting up the PS2 every time I feel like playing em.

Hmm. Glad this is coming, most definitely, as I can actually play them now. Though the graphics look more along the GoW 1 lines than the lovely awesomeness of GoW3. Guess that's fine, though. Hope they're worth playing.

Whoo-hoo, finally get to play these on the big screen...and released on my 40th birthday no less!

...might actually take some of the sting of getting old away for a little while...

Awesome news!
They need to make more GoW games for the PS3 though. I don't care how fleshed out the story gets. <3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here