Trailers: Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Launch

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Launch

Super Street Fighter IV has been updated with new fighters and more online features in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition.

Watch Video

Super Street Fighter IV: It'll curb stomp the competition!

Oh, great. Another Street Fighter.
Now, don't get me wrong, I love Street Fighter, it is a great series, It's just that I have no idea what it's about. Do you know why? Because I stopped following the plot around Hyper Alpha Super Turbo Street Fighter Alpha III: The World Warrior Challenger: Championship Edition II. Yes, I know it's not about the plot, but it's still nice to understand what the hell people are talking about in those well animated cutscenes.
I guess by 2013 we can expect Hyper Super Street Fighter IV Alpha:The Ultimate 3D Arcade Edition

HankMan:
Super Street Fighter IV: It'll curb stomp the competition!

Shocking.

Anyway, I gave it a download, and Yun is broke as fuck. If you like winning, pick him.

But they made Makoto better! Bring it on! RAAAAAAAWR!

Didn't Capcom say they weren't going to keep pulling this kind of shit? If it's a DLC thing I have no beef as long as it's a reasonable price, but I have a friend who compulsively buys every incarnation of Street Fighter and I hate to see him keep paying $60 every five months for the same game.
C'mon, that's worse than Madden.

When I first heard about this, I was pissed. I assumed that the console owners would have to shell out another $40 for a roster update.

Turns out it's DLC, they shaved it down to $14.99, and it's coming out at the end of them month.

Sauce

Another Street Fighter IV, which is so needed.

This is what I think about AE:

Yo dawg! I heard you liked combos! So we put a Ultra Combo in your Super Combo so you can combo while you combo!

Wait? So this is DLC? Or a whole new game? I am confused!
I'm not a real fan of the series, even though I've played SF4 and liked it. But those "evil" guys looked ... evil. Can't really say anything else about it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here