Trailers: Rayman Origins E3 2011 Gameplay

Rayman Origins E3 2011 Gameplay

Rayman Origins follows the begins of the classic character.

Watch Video

So glad Rayman's back, and I'll buy this no matter what just to make Ubisoft understand :P

But anyway, this looks pretty damn cool - and it's being released for the Wii!

Hell yeah!

I just can't WAIT for this game! I must have it right now! RIGHT NOW!! I don't care if it's not finished. Here, please, take my money! Just give me Rayman!

Oh my, this reminds me so much of the first Rayman game: opening the cages, those guys in pith helmets, the amount of nostalgia is palpable.

This game looks so trippy and awesome

Am i the only one who prefers Rayman 2's beautiful 3D landcapes and great exploration?

Im so glad there is going to be a physical copy of this

Wait... Was that Mr. Dark at the beggining? You know, the bad guy from the very first game? And holy crap! Mosquito!?

Another remake of Rayman 1, hm? Well, it does look fun. Hope it'll get good reviews.

Would prefer a Rayman 2 remake tho, partly due to nostalgia, partly due to robopirates. ROBOPIRATES!

Marik Bentusi:
Another remake of Rayman 1, hm? Well, it does look fun. Hope it'll get good reviews.

Would prefer a Rayman 2 remake tho, partly due to nostalgia, partly due to robopirates. ROBOPIRATES!

Not a remake. It's a reboot.

Rayman! RRRAAAYYYMMMAAANNN!!!

I gotta get this!

I was actually recently playing Rayman 2 on the N64 back in November, and I was having a hell of a time... until the game froze and I was set 5 levels back... :(

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here