Critical Miss: Stowaways #4

Pages 1 2 NEXT

What's sad about this one is there actually people like that in the world...

I'm curious about this story ark...and the lack of "bro". (the last part was a joke)

Ain't nothin colder than cash.
But I don't really have much sympathy for Elloit right now either.

I'm not getting the joke?
How is that relevant to the video-game characters?
You've established that she's an evil bitch already, why bother with another comic to prove it again?

Oh man. The onset of Cerberus this early?

Oh, wow... Sharon is such a bitch...

So Erin is their cash cow?

oh. I see where this is going now.

Good show guys, cant wait to read the rest of this arc.

I used to have a similar boss a while ago.

AssassinJoe:

Why because they got into an accident and Stout flew through the windshield aka NOT wearing her seatbelt. Before i see/learn how the accident happened the blame lies for me at miss Stout herself not taking her own safety in consideration

D Moness:

AssassinJoe:

Why because they got into an accident and Stout flew through the windshield aka NOT wearing her seatbelt. Before i see/learn how the accident happened the blame lies for me at miss Stout herself not taking her own safety in consideration

Oh I know she was at fault as well, but I'm more angry at Elloit for getting my precious Stout into that accident in the first place.

If this is going where I think it is, it is both clever and terribly malicious.

The_State:
If this is going where I think it is, it is both clever and terribly malicious.

Critical Miss merchandise .... By the maker i would sooooo buy that (not like i need new shirts with print or anything >.<)

Your misfortune will be lucratilve for the company! Ha, she's clever...

TheIronRuler:
You've established that she's an evil bitch already, why bother with another comic to prove it again?

Well yeah, her character's been established so now they can use her in comedic situations. Because, y'know, it's a comedy.

Jim Grim:

TheIronRuler:

Well yeah, her character's been established so now they can use her in comedic situations. Because, y'know, it's a comedy.

It's a comic about a video game journalist's antics. Meaning here is usually something video gaming related in the comics. There havent been many in this arc, except for the video game hallucinations.

...wait

You're going to sell us Critical Miss T-Shirts, aren't you?

I'm worried about what I'm not seeing in the comic. I keep thinking about what happened to the most important character to this strip, hoping it'll make a miraculous appearance. And yet, each comic is yet another cause for worry as the most important character still hasn't appeared...

I'm petrified with fear... whatever happened to the fancy rat?

Random Argument Man:
What's sad about this one is there actually people like that in the world...

Far too many people like that.

There's an interesting thing going on in Twitter at the moment where celebritries are broadcasting dying children's lists...and at least one I've spotted is fake.

Why have I got this feeling a tonne of people are going to ditch this bitch?

All about the dosh, eh? Well, money is rather tempting.
Still, wonder what'll happen next.

Well I'm glad Elliot is okay too!

SteelStallion:

Jim Grim:

TheIronRuler:

It's a comic about a video game journalist's antics. Meaning here is usually something video gaming related in the comics.

Where was this rule written down then? As far as I'm aware Carter and Rydell can make this strip about whatever they want. It doesn't have to be about games all the time...

I like the way she thinks lol

Why do some of the commenters know what is going to happen already? Did I leave the psychic cage unlocked again?

We need the slowbro's. Lock them and Sharon in a room together, and pick up the pieces later. You'll earn the extra cash, as the evil kfc bucket attempts to reinact the plan of the god emperor of Steam.

I'd do what Sharon did in her position, honestly.

*shrugs*

She has fans? She's apparently considered pretty?

There goes that "everyday schmuck" atmosphere she has.

I like the reference to Sony's Move in the third panel...

Or is that a reference?

Dammit Sony you're making me confused with your merchandise branding!

So, is Erin's envisioning of Nintendo characters in real life going to be a continuing thing? I think it makes an interesting plot point, or whatever the word is.

Sharon reminds of how I wouldve been if I were a leader of some business :D

Great comic! Keep it up!

So is Sharon a kind of Bizarro version of Susan?

Finally, this arc gets funny. I was seriously worried for three weeks straight, never scare me like that again XD

*stops throwing money into suction tube*
...Wait, what?! All the money I'm hemorrhaging to make sure Erin's alright is for nothing?!
I'm gonna kill that-
-Wait, she said "I think". ...Oh good crap! She might not be insured after all!
*signals to the dumptruck full of money* MORE! SHE NEEDS MORE!!

Note: The reason I'm dumping my money into a suction tube is because the comic is featured on the internet, and the internet is made of a series of tubes.

So, Erin is the fictional website's equivalent of this website's Yahtzee?
Are we going to hear next week that he was in a car accident?
(Despite the fact that he lives in Australia where everyone gets health care)

SteelStallion:

It's a comic about a video game journalist's antics.

Is this - a run through the hospital - not an antic performed by said videogame journalist?

It can't always be "All games, all the time" or else it'd get boring, fast.

TheIronRuler:

We all know bender is great. Does that mean he should stop being great or drink and smoke more? Also steal things.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 16992)