Critical Miss: Stowaways #4

Pages PREV 1 2

I don't get this series of 4.

Did someone tied with the Escapist or the E3 event, recently have a car accident or something? If so, that's horrible.

Wandrecanada:
So is Sharon a kind of Bizarro version of Susan?

I've wondered that since the comic was introduced -- and every time I see Susan posting something, I get an image in my mind of that character. Not that I'm saying she's anything like the character from the comic, just that I wonder if Sharon isn't in some way based on the real life boss of Rydell and Carter.

Hmm, Sharon's expression in the last panel doesn't quite scream "MONAYH", like her dialogue does.

Hmm, turns out that Ashley is an alright guy.

And Sharon's a utter bitch, but that's old news.

mcnally86:

TheIronRuler:
I'm not getting the joke?
How is that relevant to the video-game characters?
You've established that she's an evil bitch already, why bother with another comic to prove it again?

We all know bender is great. Does that mean he should stop being great or drink and smoke more? Also steal things.

And shit bricks,
I get your point.
I was just hoping for more development.

That was a good punch line. Good stuff. Thumbs up, general approval.

OH GOD! IS THE HAMSTER OKAY?!

I feel really late and all, but really, the little dude is ok right?
Maybe I'll see it once I've had my morning tea.

Ahhh, the tried and true blondes are evil trope...

Worst thing to possibly say: "our biggest earner".

"Yes, hi, nice to see you too, thanks, and I want a raise."

Owyn_Merrilin:

Wandrecanada:

I've wondered that since the comic was introduced -- and every time I see Susan posting something, I get an image in my mind of that character. Not that I'm saying she's anything like the character from the comic, just that I wonder if Sharon isn't in some way based on the real life boss of Rydell and Carter.

I'm pretty sure that everytime one of you brings that up my next paycheck gets bumped back by a couple of weeks.

Honest answer is no. Sharon is in no way, based on Susan. All they have in common is that they are both editors and they are both women. Or so I am told.

TheIronRuler:

You've established that she's an evil bitch already, why bother with another comic to prove it again?

And shit bricks,
I get your point.
I was just hoping for more development.[/quote]

You've got to remember that the last time we saw Sharon was like fifty strips ago. We had some readers asking who she was.

Grey Carter:

Owyn_Merrilin:

Wandrecanada:

I'm pretty sure that everytime one of you brings that up my next paycheck gets bumped back by a couple of weeks.

Honest answer is no. Sharon is in no way, based on Susan. All they have in common is that they are both editors and they are both women. Or so I am told.

TheIronRuler:

And shit bricks,
I get your point.
I was just hoping for more development.

You've got to remember that the last time we saw Sharon was like fifty strips ago. We had some readers asking who she was.

Well, that settles that. I was simply curious about it -- I wasn't accusing you guys of anything. By the way, Critical Miss is one of my favorite webcomics, period. Keep up the good work, guys.

Edit: And thank you for responding personally. It's always nice to see a content creator interacting with the fans.

WanderingFool:
Oh, wow... Sharon is such a bitch...

That may be true, but DAMN she is hot.

OT: Great comic. I think I can see where this is going already.

Her boss is a horrible human being // I'm glued to see what happens next

-M

Hi Five from someone who also has an arm in a cast !!!!

(With the 'other' hand of course)

wow, she's more passive-agrresive than GlaDos.

well done.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or