LoadingReadyRun: Garagellenium

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Garagellenium

In the quest for inspiration, only a conflagration of garage sales will do.

Watch Video

The first 30 seconds or so is like the first 30 seconds of a Blamimation.

I own that chicken. Also I enjoy this video mainly because I know some old ladies who competitively garage sale like that. Also I'm on painkillers.

I like how their in-universe depiction of their own humour is entirely fart jokes, just like South Park with Terrance & Phillip.

I really hope they work in a Bros Blasting Bros segment somewhere. Doesn't have to be a whole video dedicated to it, just a cameo appearance would be fine.

I love the Commodore Hustle episodes, it's great to see inside the writing process =D

So is fart an instant?

That dog IS creepy.

Eh, I found this one dragged a bit, but the Unskippable really hit it out of the park this week so it all evens out.

I KNEW we'd see a Bro's Blasting Bro's reference.

Jason Danger Keyes:
I like how their in-universe depiction of their own humour is entirely fart jokes, just like South Park with Terrance & Phillip.

Wait a second. LRR are Canadian, Terrance and Philip are Canadian, does that mean all Canadian humour is fart jokes?

Post credits scene made my day.

HUSTLE! HUSTLE! HUSTLE!

Graham_LRR:
cH - Garagellenium

When you're out of ideas, the only thing you can do is go buy more.

Watch Video

Not trying to be 'that guy' but Alex appears in the video but not in the credits as appearing.

Matt was a real stinker this week

Graham_LRR:
Snip

Haven't watched it yet so I can't comment on the vid but, the HTML5 version is on the fritz for me. It won't even load the player, let alone the video.

I'm using FF5 but can watch other HTML5 videos on this site so, I think this is something on your end not mine. Just a heads up for you to let Virgil, or someone else, know.

wow CH world LRR really are terrabad, but also kind of awesome.

You should go really meta and do a CH about LRR making a hustle style video.

I do like me some Commodore Hustle.

Of course, my two favourites were the 'lame superheroes' thing and the 'fantasy villains when the heroes com calling' don't know the video names.

If those were to reappear, I'd be a happy man.

Didn't you get the Bro's blasting Bros idea from an escapist user in a recent Feed Dump comment?

Or am i remembering incorrectly?

Yes, i was correct!:

Graham_LRR:

bloodmonkey:
Looking forward to bro's blasting bro's

OH. GOD.

BRILLIANT.

...the calories...

Anyway great video!

'larious stuff as per.

pigmy wurm:

They did. Bros Clubbing Bros is a CH episode, which they mention at the start

Alfador_VII:

Jason Danger Keyes:

Wait a second. LRR are Canadian, Terrance and Philip are Canadian, does that mean all Canadian humour is fart jokes?

It's more than possible that they intended that as a meta-joke.

This video really hit home, since my town's big garage-a-thon event was only a couple weeks ago. I didn't grab any extra cash, since I haven't found decent games at a yard sale in at least a year... so of course, we find a couple guys clearing out their collection with 2 tablefuls of retro games and piles of other geekery about- including an 18 gallon rubbermaid tube full of old Magic cards. I would laugh if Jeremy or Alex was 'the guy who spent 2 hours going through the whole tub' they mentioned. (Unlikely as it is...)

HankMan:

Really, dude? Really?

Matt has been ON FIRE with the last few weeks videos he's been in. Consistently surprising all with awesome acting and general dickery! :D

kurupt87:

Graham_LRR:
Snip

Haven't watched it yet so I can't comment on the vid but, the HTML5 version is on the fritz for me. It won't even load the player, let alone the video.

I'm using FF5 but can watch other HTML5 videos on this site so, I think this is something on your end not mine. Just a heads up for you to let Virgil, or someone else, know.

Yea, FF4 user here, and HTML5 video wouldn't work for me. Had to use flash (also happened with Unskippable)

Oh wow... that post-credit tidbit was gloriously geeky.

Yay! ch!
Also, I know I read least one of the "pitches" at the beginning as a comment on the forums (Bros blasting bros). Very stealthy^^
Very nice ep!

Alfador_VII:

Jason Danger Keyes:

He's onto us! Quick, break out the hoser jokes!

AngryMongoose:

pigmy wurm:

They did. Bros Clubbing Bros is a CH episode, which they mention at the start

No they mention bros icing bros, which is (unfortunately) a real thing, and the bro's clubbing bros indecent happened within the hustle universe. What I want to see is how the CH universe characters would spoof themselves. How much worse would they be, or maybe they would be saints.

bloodmonkey:
Looking forward to bro's blasting bro's

Holy Shit, I'm gonna sue!

I Kid, tbh I was hoping for being the comment of the week in the Pheed Dump, but I'm even happier now XD. Love youuuu

mehhh, weak episode :D still love all of you guys, everything you do is hilarious.

I felt slightly cheated by Matt not receiving some form of come uppence at the end of the episode.

Love the stinger ;D

MattAn24:

HankMan:

Really, dude? Really?

Matt has been ON FIRE with the last few weeks videos he's been in. Consistently surprising all with awesome acting and general dickery! :D

I think you missed the fact that HankMan was making a fart joke.

You guys should vlog

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or