Jimquisition: Super E3 Power Outage Episode

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

That was actually kind of funny, in a very irritating way. I was worried for a sec though because when I saw that the video was going to be about e3, I thought he was stealing Yahtzee's job at tearing apart hype.

i can't believe the number of people who watch Jimquisition who don't even like it. Its uncanny, Like his entire fan base is obsessive haters. Did i miss a joke at some point or something?

Eh, I'm not going to complain because I'm a firm believer in that we as viewers shouldn't bitch about the fact that vloggers can get some days off now and then. He won't probably get paid for this, we all can wait for another week. Big deal.

I'm also willing to let this one slide when taking into account that The Jimquisition has really improved in the last couple or three episodes. I'm not a Destructoid regular so this is pretty much all contact I've had with Jim in my whole life. It's been nice to see him get up to speed and confortable with his vlog, and I expect many great things to come.

I feel compelled to pull up the Doraleous And Associates' last PSA, but I guess there's no need for it.

Sharalon:

Fullmetalfox:
I'm not even gonna comment on this one. :P

Wha.. Wait.. Hey! But you just did! ah... You got me confused...

OMG YOUR AVATAR IS SOOO CUTE

ok 5 year old moment over.

This kind of joke always bugged me because i don't think i have ever laughed at it.

tigermilk:

Nasrin:

tigermilk:
Low content video: Reported.

Alright Biebs, calm down. You wait till Usher finds out about this! rawr

Usher needs to remember that if he complains I'll just replace him with another "urban" act trying to sell records to white pre-teen suburbanites!

Maybe the next guy will take you to candyshop and buy you a l-l-l-lollipop

Hmm. Well, that was a great way to waste a minute, listening to that annoyingly grating intro with the twitch inducing misspellings. Usually it's bearable for the points he occasionally makes. Today? Nope. Thanks for that.

Jim finally gives the people what they want!

/kidding

Really though, looking forward to what our fearless leader has to say next time!

EDIT: Double post. Somethings going on funky with my computer.

I will say that his reaction was funny

This is funny and all but...do we get an episode?

Can someone explain why Hankman was suspended for his post? There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it, and I'm going to miss his puns.

He only get away with this because of 'Orang-u-fang'

Why are people getting warned/suspended for low content posts? Seems a little hypocritical there mods

I intentionally hide the time on any video I watch since I enjoy videos better that way so this caught me by surprise. I though it was kinda funny.

Yes, really.
JIM NEEDS PERFECT AIR CONDITIONING AND LIGHTING!

squid5580:
Why are people getting warned/suspended for low content posts? Seems a little hypocritical there mods

He doesn't have to play by the rules, in case you were wondering. That's just how it is.

He actually gets payed for this?

vxicepickxv:

squid5580:

He doesn't have to play by the rules, in case you were wondering. That's just how it is.

Oh I never realized the Escapist was governed by the "do as I say, not as I do" ruleset.

This is the only video he's ever made that I liked. Everyone of his episodes I'm yelling "Get off the stage! Boo!" And this time I was like "Oh... He actually did it... Wow..."

squid5580:

vxicepickxv:

squid5580:

Oh I never realized the Escapist was governed by the "do as I say, not as I do" ruleset.

Taken from the forum rules

Regardless of what some of our content creators may say, do or provoke within their videos or articles, this does not give members the ability to act in the same way. They are entertainers and if they brought their language or flaming into the forums, they would be held accountable, just as any other forum member of The Escapist would be

So as long as they keep it in the video's or articles all is good for them.

ok... There may have been a meaning to this... there might be a metaphor...or a joke? I just don't see it... I am sooooo sorry if I am wrong about this... but... This isn't the side effects of Duke Weekend... right? I guess it's ok for people to be lazy once in a while...

Bah, was hoping for an actual episode. Oh well, the Duke Nukem review will have to suffice.

Here's hoping he makes lots more videos like this. Where he never speaks. Irritating pseudo-troll.

Wow, an episode of his that I actually like. I didn't think that would ever happen.

So, what? Was there technical difficulties that prevented the show from being finished this week? A little more explanation would help.

Haha... i actually laughed at that, wasn't expecting it(since I don't pay attention to the length of videos).

Really though he has been getting better and better. I guess I'm finally getting used to his humor. At first I couldn't stand him but last few episodes I've actually enjoyed... and I was going to stop watching after the first episode.

..What was that?

Was that humor? At least when Yahtzee does a joke episode, it's actually worth watching.

Further words fail me. That was utter tripe.

restoshammyman:
you sir are a hack. please leave the interwebs. you are not even slightly funny and or witty.

I love your avatar, and I agree with your sentiments as well.

Urm, this isn't a "joke" episode, sort of, it's just power-outage problems represented in a comedic way.

Oh well, at least i get to listen to Drill Queen!

Fusioncode9:
He actually gets payed for this?

Well considering Jim isn't under an Escapist Contract, and the majority of his stuff is over at Destructoid I don't think it matters. And he was at E3 the last week, cut him a break.

klausaidon:
So, what? Was there technical difficulties that prevented the show from being finished this week? A little more explanation would help.

He was at E3 the past week, so this is just his way of taking a day off

This is the first episode of this series I've watched. Are they all like this?

Nasrin:

tigermilk:

Nasrin:

Alright Biebs, calm down. You wait till Usher finds out about this! rawr

Usher needs to remember that if he complains I'll just replace him with another "urban" act trying to sell records to white pre-teen suburbanites!

Fingers crossed, I do like me some l-l-l-lollipop[s]. I am assuming this is a reference to the Beiber/Usher duet. I am afraid for better or worse I have never heard the song (I heard one Beiber song on youtube out of curiosity and in an endevour to have a fuller understanding of pop music). Your knowledge of Beiber clearly supersedes mine and for that I salute you!

squid5580:

vxicepickxv:

squid5580:

Actually they get payed by the flame war. Why do you think you get badges for starting them?

tigermilk:

Nasrin:

tigermilk:

Fingers crossed, I do like me some l-l-l-lollipop[s]. I am assuming this is a reference to the Beiber/Usher duet. I am afraid for better or worse I have never heard the song (I heard one Beiber song on youtube out of curiosity and in an endevour to have a fuller understanding of pop music). Your knowledge of Beiber clearly supersedes mine and for that I salute you!

I was referencing the 50 Cent and Lil Wayne songs :)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here