Jimquisition: Super E3 Power Outage Episode

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Nasrin:

tigermilk:

Nasrin:

Maybe the next guy will take you to candyshop and buy you a l-l-l-lollipop

Fingers crossed, I do like me some l-l-l-lollipop[s]. I am assuming this is a reference to the Beiber/Usher duet. I am afraid for better or worse I have never heard the song (I heard one Beiber song on youtube out of curiosity and in an endevour to have a fuller understanding of pop music). Your knowledge of Beiber clearly supersedes mine and for that I salute you!

I was referencing the 50 Cent and Lil Wayne songs :)

Once again I bow to your superior Beiber knowledge... and a duet with "fiddy" that is the most beautifully bizzare thing since my mum literally slipped on a banana skin!

I am bad at the internet, if anyone wants to link that proper be my guest.

You know I decided to give this guy another shot. So I pulled up this episode. And I have to say that this is the best episode he has ever had. I'm definitely not going to go back to watching his stuff, but out of all of the episodes I have seen this has to be my favorite.

Frozengale:
You know I decided to give this guy another shot. So I pulled up this episode. And I have to say that this is the best episode he has ever had. I'm definitely not going to go back to watching his stuff, but out of all of the episodes I have seen this has to be my favorite.

I was thinking that too. I really like his theme song. Also he still needs to be yelling at a costar(s). Maybe a bunch of puppies.

Best episode yet!

It isn't an april fools methinks he really did have a power outage and couldn't make a video this week.

Well that was certainly an entertaining episode.

/sarcasm off.

I chuckled. As always Jim. As you certainly know: Thank god, for you.

Why... why is Jim still here? There are many regular posters here who have/do/could contribute more than this show does. I've made my opinons about Mr. Sterling known before (and been suspended for them) so im not going to go into it again lest i anger the mighty, omnipotent forum gerbels but hes cut out the middle man here and actually stopped pretending he has something to contribute.

I emplore you Escapist. Get rid of this show, it is unfathomably bad.

Well this one wasn't as hard to watch as the others... although still predictable and totally not funny.

Well that didn't make me laugh at all, and it had nothing at all to contribute to the gaming community's knowledge base.

Which means that the only thing different about this Jimquisition was it's episode length.

They're getting shorter! Keep it up Jim!

Wait, what just happened? Let's see a full episode about E3, I wouldn't mind some ranting from Jim on that topic.

Fullmetalfox:
I'm not even gonna comment on this one. :P

You appear to have failed at that =/

OT: first episode where you've not utterly iritated me, keep this quality up!

Haha kudos! I was hoping Yahtzee was going to follow through on a video like this but he didn't quite make it

That was the best episode ever.

Seriously, love it Jim, keep up the good work!

I saw this coming when I read your tweet about the power outage :D

Great to see that Jim is still kicking around. Hopefully next week there'll be a full episode. You know, after Jim saves Lisa Foiles from Wart the malevolent frog king and his army of Shy Guys.

Best episode yet!
I hope we can see more like this.

Huh. OK... Why even put this up?

Still, taking it seriously for a moment, what is this video showing exactly?

Did he have a power cut while trying to film it?

Given that the camera didn't cut out, that seems odd at first, but then I'm reminded that nearly all consumer video cameras (and quite a few professional ones) are battery operated.

So... Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I can only assume there was a power cut that lasted long enough for him to miss his video deadline.

Except... He still found the time to edit that clip together. Eh. Whatever.

best video so far
the others are really bad

Jim Sterling:
SNIP

Did you really have a power outage, or was this just because you had nothing to talk about.

I do enjoy your episodes, but this is just plain annoying.

Coincidentally this was pretty close to my "Cool. Whatever." reaction to most of the news out of E3. Except for Kirby Wii, which made me very, very happy.

I was bracing for another craptastic episode of the Jimquisition, but found myself pleasantly surprised.

You gotta love escapist magazine mods. They randomly suspend people for writing short comments while completely ignoring even shorter comments.

Well I found it pretty funny. And sums up E3 quite nicely.

Really scary that some of you didn't get why he asked that. ' -'

squid5580:
Why are people getting warned/suspended for low content posts? Seems a little hypocritical there mods

Because of this:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/codeofconduct

Regardless of what some of our content creators may say, do or provoke within their videos or articles, this does not give members the ability to act in the same way.

mireko:
Bah, was hoping for an actual episode. Oh well, the Duke Nukem review will have to suffice.

That review was great stuff.

Scrumpmonkey:
Why... why is Jim still here? There are many regular posters here who have/do/could contribute more than this show does. I've made my opinons about Mr. Sterling known before (and been suspended for them) so im not going to go into it again lest i anger the mighty, omnipotent forum gerbels but hes cut out the middle man here and actually stopped pretending he has something to contribute.

I emplore you Escapist. Get rid of this show, it is unfathomably bad.

Why... why are you here? Why did you click the link to this page of you don't like Jim's content? Seriously, I would like to know: Did you actually watch this video despite knowing you wouldn't like it, or did you just see that he updated and go right for the comments link to remind us all that you hate this show?

Haters and fans, its always fun to watch the two fight.

Either way. I like him, hes enjoyable, and very....up front. Like Yahtzee! Just not as funny.

metal mustache:
i can't believe the number of people who watch Jimquisition who don't even like it. Its uncanny, Like his entire fan base is obsessive haters. Did i miss a joke at some point or something?

You sir, made me laugh, because I know its true, it seems more people who hate him post,

Lucky for him, a lot of us find him entertaining. He makes good points, even if his humor can be a bit dry. Overall a good show.

Well that was just about terrible, glad some people like it but I'm done giving this guy a chance.

He had the glasses. He had the one liner. Now where's the "Yeah!" screaming?

Thank God for Jim! Sorry you were cut off, but I appreciate that you made a joke episode instead of apologizing. Coming from you, that would just be weird.

artanis_neravar:
Awesome, that may have been the best 30 seconds of my life

Then you've obviously never had sex...

Wait, what?

OT: He could have said something. Anything. Even coughed.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here