Jimquisition: Super E3 Power Outage Episode

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I laughed at least.

It kind of gave me the impression that Jim lives in the basement of the convention hall or somthing and E3 stole all the power.

Good theme song as always, Jim.

kman123:

artanis_neravar:
Awesome, that may have been the best 30 seconds of my life

Then you've obviously never had sex...

Wait, what?

OT: He could have said something. Anything. Even coughed.

who said I was talking about the video?

And he says "really?" or something along those lines

WHAT IS THAT THEME SONG????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
(im hopeing that if i put in lots of question marks then comment on it, i wont get suspended.)

Why all the hate? If you don't like him fine, but come to the comments section episode after episode and talk smack about the guy. Is that what it takes to make you feel good about yourself, putting down someone who is putting in the work to create something?

.... Any one else get the vibe they uploaded the wrong footage?

Is this suppose to be like one of those things Yahtzee does?

Mygaffer:
Why all the hate? If you don't like him fine, but come to the comments section episode after episode and talk smack about the guy. Is that what it takes to make you feel good about yourself, putting down someone who is putting in the work to create something?

Because showing your distaste for a show is very bad to do. BAD OPINION HAVERS! SHAME ON YOU! How dare you share your opinion on an opinion website. How dare you share your thoughts, telling the site owners that you don't enjoy a show on their site. Such a mean thing to do.

To be honest, this is the best episode so far. I'm not even kidding, it was the only one so far that was funny. Didn't have a point but the points of the previous installments have sucked anyway.

Hey! So now what am I supposed to thank god for huh??

Shoddy wiring and interference I s'pose....

Seriously, that had to suck.

I think I liked the comments about this video more then the fact Jim has the worse timing ever, in both cases it's fun.

It was a Jim episode with all my favorite things!

His theme!

I chuckled... right up until the point that I realised there wasn't an episode last week either, and as someone who enjoys this show that's pretty damn disappointing. There will be a show next week, yeah..?

What? Jim didn't say anything! I am now thoroughly disappoint!

Y'know, I was initially going to complain about the lack of... "content", I suppose. But then I remembered that since I don't care for his opinion anyway, I realized that there was nothing wrong with this video after all.

Still didn't make me laugh, though.

That was... He should have waited to put this up, since he hasn't really done enough episodes on here to actually NEED to do this, but hay, at least I laughed at the funnies of it.

Moromillas:
What? Jim didn't say anything! I am now thoroughly disappoint!

Well, he said "Really?". That's something!

I thought it was funny. Brightened up my morning when I saw this.

SammiYin:

Kukulski:
Wow, he's even fatter than I thought. Seriously, I've never been to America, but I've never seen a guy so fat with my own eyes. That's not even funny, this man will be dead in a decade.

Isn't he English?

And really he ain't that fat, even? He's wearing a thick trench coat.

And as if being fat is a bad thing. How is "you're fat" honestly an insult. You're a disgusting human being if you pull that out to demean another person.

I've had time to mull the episode over in my giant brain, and either this was a very deep, very clever social satire on how nobody won E3, or he was just being 'ironic' again.

that was funny when the first person did it.. supposedly in the 1920s.

Well, i was expecting to see a power outage, but didn't really expect him to stop doing his show. Thought it would just be a black screen, or a darkened room.
Silly old stoopid me.

You're episodes just keep getting better, You should do all of them like this.

:D funny man, shame no show though.

Why did The Escapist put this up? I am disappoint.

JoelChenFA:

No one liked Game Dogs and it lasted 2 seasons. This will be here for some time yet. Quantity over quality

I liked game dogs... -sniff- :(

Oh god, this got me laughing so hard, easily one of the best episodes XD

People actually still watch Jimquisition? I guess it's true there's chlorine in the gene pool...

fare777:

JoelChenFA:

No one liked Game Dogs and it lasted 2 seasons. This will be here for some time yet. Quantity over quality

I liked game dogs... -sniff- :(

Awww. There, there. *hug* Game Dogs had its moments of coolness.

So what did he actually say? "Win" or something? I couldn't even se what happened, what is this about. I'm so confused right now...

Wargamer:
People actually still watch Jimquisition? I guess it's true there's chlorine in the gene pool...

You still posted here y'know.

That was the best episode yet. He is improving. ;-)

Snowy Rainbow:

Maybe he is under contract to produce a video each week regardless of the quality. But, he could of redone the vid a few hours later or the next day. Not like the powercut lasted the whole week.

Cowabungaa:
So what did he actually say? "Win" or something? I couldn't even se what happened, what is this about. I'm so confused right now...

Wargamer:

You still posted here y'know.

The irony! XD

voorhees123:

Snowy Rainbow:

Maybe he is under contract to produce a video each week regardless of the quality. But, he could of redone the vid a few hours later or the next day. Not like the powercut lasted the whole week.

He does indeed need to produce a video, but did the Escapist need to show us this? I'd have thrown it out and asked for something worth putting up. A few seconds of video isn't up to the the Escapist standard, in my opinion.

The only thing funnier than this show, is watching just how pissed some people can get.

Im not a fan of the whole "don't like, dont watch" stigma, but really, if you don't like the show, just don't watch it.

That way, the show will get less hits and then maybe, in due time, its filthy existence will be forever gone from your glorious shrine of ultra awesome serious business!

As for me, I'll continue to enjoy the phenomenon that is Jim Sterling.

Well that was disappointing. Do we get an actual episode?

He hasn't been doing this long enough (on the Escapist), but everyone has to have their troll episode. MovieBob had is Mario review, and Yahtzee his DNF review.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here