Feed Dump: Black Metal and Nudity

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Graham can visit me any time with that police hat and these glasses...

Ehrm...great episode! I think I got a new favorite show :)

Usually when someone dumps their feed on me I just have to take a shower. Not you guys, your feed is worth having dumped on me any day.

It's always fun to see what outsiders think of Norway. Keep the weird news coming!

You guys! You're not congealed awesome; you're an hilarious-flavoured ice cream sundae with wit-cherries and awesome sauce on top. MMMMMMMMM.

Lilitu:
Graham can visit me any time with that police hat and these glasses...

And I hear Kathleen tastes great on bread.

That's a video!
Ahem. Yea.

Anyway, how many Norwegians are we here? I'm honestly surprised.

I was kind of hoping that the supporting cast this week was Kathleen and Alex again like last week. That's been the best combo so far.

This episode was funny, but I REALLY think Alex should be more of a mainstay. I guess I just don't get Paul's humor because I'm not sure he's ever made me laugh. But to be fair I think it's because I'm associating him with a guy I went to college with who looks and sounds just like him so I may not be completely unbiased.

Woooo!
Norway's been mentioned in a show that's not made in Norway!
I must alert the king at once! Or I suppose there is no need, as his psychic princess undoubtedly has informed him about it. (Yes, we have a 'psychic' princess)

SoopaSte123:
Hey, I HAVE that hat!

Yes, but you're not on a news show, are you?

I would pay Graham the monies to boat me around!

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be happy if my shit got stolen, no matter how cool the theft.

Now if he jumped out of the bus but got caught in the helicopter blades: then I guess I'd be okay with not getting my shit back because it'd be covered in thief-guts.

this show needs a lot more comments!

Jonluw:
I must alert the king at once! Or I suppose there is no need, as his psychic princess undoubtedly has informed him about it. (Yes, we have a 'psychic' princess)

That is awesome. Can she kill someone with her brain?

Your episode titles are always, interesting. . .

Don Reba:

Jonluw:

Not, uh... quite...
She talks to angels...

I came for the nudity, but stayed for the black metal!

Yeah I got confused when the New Zealand accent came out last time, it sounded to me like alternate parts South African and Australian.

I love this show. I always get at least one or two solid laughs out of it and it makes me stupid grin at the rest of the jokes. I'd say that is success! Now off to tweet about it in hopes of making more people know if its awesome.

Hey Phar Lap was the greatest horse in Australian racing history. (Horse racing is a big deal down here) The Kiwis should be proud of him.

Jokes about Scandinavian countries? I'll just leave this right here...

http://satwcomic.com

hey you can laugh at Shrek and Pharlap, but that's clearly because you've never seen them. They were immense, and terrible to behold!!

"We need better icons"?

Kathleen is a kiwi herself? :)

Are they going to talk about us (almost) every week?
Though I do appreciate Kathleen's joke for Kiwis, and the existence of an apology is comforting knowledge.

Jonluw:

Don Reba:

Not, uh... quite...
She talks to angels...

Oh. So, she reads people's minds and talks to angels - like God's snitch on Earth! :)

"I am on a Canal Boat" - How many comedians can make that funny?...Hats off to you sir.

I've come to a realization on why I like these so much. You can tell there having fun. And that feeling comes across to the viewer and they have fun as well.

HOW DID I NOT KNOW FEED DUMP WAS THIS FUNNY!?

Oh, so I have to say something to get on the show?

Okay then. Marmalade.

Jonluw:
Woooo!
Norway's been mentioned in a show that's not made in Norway!

Norway represent!

And I thought we agreed to not speak of the heathen princess at the last super-secret-viking-pillage-meeting? Seriously, you were there.

... And you forgot to bring snacks.

Anyway, I like this show. Like, really much. Keep the hats coming.

This show has no right to be as funny as it is.

More people need to be watching this. I know there's a version of ENN on penny arcade, but I'd hate to see this show get the 23 skidoo as well. This stuff is hilarious.

Black metal, on the Escapist? Unheard of...but pretty awesome.

As probably the only New Zealander on the Escapist, I would like to say two things.

One - Kathleen, your accent wasn't offensive. It was humorous.

Two - I apologize on behalf of our nation for supplying the world with the most aggressively retarded news ever concieved.

I get the feeling that Graham will be using that sigh-off until he runs out of great hats. And judging from my limited knowledge of the LRR costume room, that will take a very, VERY long time.

Its called a Gondolla, not canal boat...just sayin

This show is like Duct Tape, very useful, reliable, and greatly appreciated to have

I get the distinct feeling I've missed the Fedora episode.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here