Trailers: End of Nations

End of Nations

Helicopters, armored tanks, and giant mechs fight for dominance in End of Nations.

Watch Video

First time getting a first post. This looks pretty cool, Im interested in just how common such large scale battles are, as in, are they just milking the game by showing us the very best that doesn't occur to often? Will definitely take a look at this.

I just want to see how different will it be from all the other RTSs out there.

That was a somewhat underwhelming nuke...

I just hope this can finally fullfill my need for another great RTS (Man I want to play Supcom now)

jonyboy13:
I just want to see how different will it be from all the other RTSs out there.

Firstly, it's an MMORTS.
Secondly, it has Frank Klepacki's music.

Mantheron:
That was a somewhat underwhelming nuke...

Again, it's an MMORTS.
I fail to see how making it more powerful will improve the game.
If you want sexy nukes, you should try World in Conflict. You don't need a CD key to install the singleplayer, so there's no excuse.

klasbo:

If you want sexy nukes, you should try World in Conflict. You don't need a CD key to install the singleplayer, so there's no excuse.

Who said anything about improving the game; I just think the MAD doctrine would've failed if these were the nukes the USA and the CCCP were threatening each other with.

"Hey sexy mama, wanna destroy all humans?"
- Bender

So that's who he was talking to...

Mantheron:

klasbo:

Who said anything about improving the game; I just think the MAD doctrine would've failed if these were the nukes the USA and the CCCP were threatening each other with.

Let me give you my reasoning:
1: "Underwhelming" is subjective, so I took it that you were wishing the nuke was somewhat more potent.
-> Changing the nuke would inevitably change the gameplay.
2: Since this is a multiplayer game, you need balance.
1 & 2 combined: Imbalancing the gameplay for the sake of a powerful nuke will make a bad game.

So there you have it.

I'd rather have them show the game as it is in the actual game, than make some ridiculous over-the-top nonsense that is only remotely tied to the gameplay. I'm looking at you, Old Republic trailers.

(And I really don't get where you're getting the cold war nukes issue from. I can't see how it's even remotely relevant.)

Its C&C/Starcraft?

I dont understand

Dont these games already have Multiplayer?

Did the success of RIFT mean that Trion Worlds wants to be Blizzard?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here