Trailers: Journey

Journey

Two players connect without words in Journey.

Watch Video

It... It's full of s...and!

It looks beautiful and interesting, even if (or because of) the purpose seems to be the journey and not the goal. Very Zen. :) I would play it!

Or is it just a Tech Demo?

Meh... Wasn't impressed but that trailer. All footage that we've seen before and didn't really go anywhere. Too short too.

I really like this... Looks nice and comforting... But lets face it people... Knowing Hollywood, they'll make a movie adaptation out of it somehow, and ruin it completely! :P

Looks like it could be cool, hard to say without knowing anything about the game.

Reminds me of Fantasia.

Wulfclaw:
It... It's full of s...and!

i don't like sand, its coarse and rough.

not soft and smooth.

like you

This trailer leaves me with many questions. For example, what are the players doing? Is this purely zen? Is there an objective? What do the bell noises do? Are those clipping errors on the kite or does it burrow? Are these people on their way to a wedding? Where are the bride and groom registered? Will Leonardo di Caprio make a cameo? Are the health bars regenerating? How many guns can you hold? Why do their neck ties occasionally glow? Are they in Saudi Arabia? Is this a critique of American foreign policy?

thiosk:

This trailer leaves me with many questions. For example, what are the players doing? Is this purely zen? Is there an objective? What do the bell noises do? Are those clipping errors on the kite or does it burrow? Are these people on their way to a wedding? Where are the bride and groom registered? Will Leonardo di Caprio make a cameo? Are the health bars regenerating? How many guns can you hold? Why do their neck ties occasionally glow? Are they in Saudi Arabia? Is this a critique of American foreign policy?

*ahem*
journeying. Maybe. Yes. Oscillate air particles. Yes. Only if someone's getting married. The registration office. Yes, but only in a deeper layer. Depends on how quickly you die. No hands. Because they're glowing neckties. That, or another, different desert. No.

There is, of course, some margin for error in the above responses.

Damnit, first I couldn't play Flow because it was PSN exclusive, then I couldn't play Noby Noby Boy, now this?

Why are all the fun-looking 'do nothing' games on PSN?

If I didn't want to buy a PS3 and fork over my bank info before I sure as hell don't want to do it now...

Whennnnnnnn!!!???

did anybody else think of anthropomorphized quails?

That is beautiful.... What the f#€k is it?

And here we have a whole LOT of gameplay footage

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here