Trailers: FIFA Soccer 12

FIFA Soccer 12

Play realistic soccer anytime with tighter dribbling, new collision mechanics, and new tactical defense strategies in FIFA Soccer 12.

Watch Video

Will they include the vuvuzela effect and faking injuries to get penalties on the other team?

Why did you call the game FIFA soccer 12?
Its just FIFA 12. The games have always been FIFA 05/06/07/08 etc etc

Azmael Silverlance:
Why did you call the game FIFA soccer 12?
Its just FIFA 12. The games have always been FIFA 05/06/07/08 etc etc

It's FIFA Soccer 12... in America. North America, specifically.

At least they're doing something with it, rather than just releasing a roster update every year (looking at you, Madden)

This game looks wonderful. Just the other night I was wishing for better controls in my current game, as I'm still playing 2010 World Cup, and some of the passing is just horrible.

Soccer? What is this soccer you speak of?

Sigh.... i know the majority of my male friends are going to buy this.
I weep for gaming, their wallets and their intelligence.

Distorted Stu:

Well at least it's not call of duty, eh. Ah hohohoho =D

lobster1077:

Distorted Stu:

Lulz!

At least with COD you can get a variation of different environments. You cant change much about a pitch and a ball. Unless you add trip-mines... Add the trip-mines then il play FIFA!

Distorted Stu:

lobster1077:

Distorted Stu:

Lulz!

At least with COD you can get a variation of different environments. You cant change much about a pitch and a ball. Unless you add trip-mines... Add the trip-mines then il play FIFA!

I'd wager that you'd be fond of the old pro evolution soccer games. Penguins vs. Dinosaurs, makes the game a lot more enjoyable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyyMLJKpb_I

Distorted Stu:

Don't know why the hate for people who play FIFA, nowadays it's actually a pretty decent game. And i'd argue it's a more challenging game than COD most of the time, plus getting FIFA 11 on the cheap got me back into following football which i'd neglected over the years. You could also it's worth the price more than COD considering you can get a hell of a lot more play time out of it, plus it's just as social as COD imo.

RabbiiFrystofsk:

Distorted Stu:

Don't know why the hate for people who play FIFA, nowadays it's actually a pretty decent game. And i'd argue it's a more challenging game than COD most of the time, plus getting FIFA 11 on the cheap got me back into following football which i'd neglected over the years. You could also it's worth the price more than COD considering you can get a hell of a lot more play time out of it, plus it's just as social as COD imo.

I bought FIFA 10 for £2 becaus ei do like football games and i didnt have one at the time. As for th emor eplay time out of it, nah thanks. Far to repeatative and i ende dup just managing a team for a bit.. then got bored of that.

Each FIFA is the same in my eyes. Football fans enjoy it, but they should also demand more from EA.

Bring back Redcard Soccer.

This game is more addicting than heroin to me.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here