Critical Miss: Stowaways #5

Pages 1 2 NEXT

If I'd gotten a deadline too, I'd made my leg heal, goddamnit! I'd tell that fucker, I'd tell him. I don't need you, limb. You'd best start working normally, or I'll just throw you and your vaporized bones out! I may just stop that valuable influx of blood, you bastard!

Made me laugh :P

I still have no idea what the hell's going on, though...

Best. Doctor. Ever.

Any guesses what Erin's grabbing at in her hallucination?

AlohaJo:
Best. Doctor. Ever.

Void rays?

Sorry, it probably isn't; but that's the first thing that comes to mind when I hear hallucination.

Wow, If neuro-science were that simple, we'd all be brain surgeons!

For some reason I can't help but think the doctor is based off the New Vegas granter of implants.

If only we had a POV shot of Erin, really wonder what she's seeing. I guess she's in a FPS in the fifth panel. Also, someone ought to Sue Sharon.

AlohaJo:
Best. Doctor. Ever.

Given the text at the bottom i'd say Lhurgoyfs.

Best Sharon story since the slime hat.

Wandrecanada:
Best Sharon story since the slime hat.

Agreed!

Also is it just me or does it seem that Stout is getting a handful of Sharon's breast in panel 5?

Again I'm sticking with my previous Boss = Horrible Hortible person

-M

"Magical Cerebral Brain Hemmorage Fixing Pixie Dust", gotta love that doctor.

PunkRex:

AlohaJo:
Best. Doctor. Ever.

Yeah it was nice to see someone rip into her aside from Erin. Dr. Sarcastic rules.
Also, she probably caught the Pikmin if you ask me.

I don't know. It's funny and nice so far...but now I'm even MORE worried about Erin. :(

Hrm, I wonder where this is going... Maybe Erin's work will now be populated by gaming figments of her imagination. Could happen.

That is the best doctor ever. And Sharon with the hairdresser remark was genius.

Sucal:
For some reason I can't help but think the doctor is based off the New Vegas granter of implants.

That's a possibility, but Dr. Usanagi didn't have a ponytail or glasses. She did complain about amateur doctors though.

Ian Caronia:

PunkRex:

AlohaJo:
Best. Doctor. Ever.

Yeah it was nice to see someone rip into her aside from Erin. Dr. Sarcastic rules.
Also, she probably caught the Pikmin if you ask me.

I don't know. It's funny and nice so far...but now I'm even MORE worried about Erin. :(

The fact she made a Pikmin reference had me squealing like a school girl.

I laughed, and it felt good.
Lovely comic, liked it.
The doctor was awesome, and the boss was mean. So...yeah. Funny.

I really love this comic. I mean I've read web comics before, but I've never started caring about the characters. You guys are doing great.

Sharon = Soulless harpy

Sharon's a god damned cow. Man. I've never felt less sympathetic towards a fictional character.

I'm liking this, but it's got this element of verisimilitude to it that makes me worried that something similar may have happened that involved one of the creators recently (not that THEY were in an accident, but that someone they knew was).

AlohaJo:
Best. Doctor. Ever.

She was trying to grab the sunshine.

AlohaJo:

An extra life with her face on it?
It's a wild guess at best.

This will either turn out really bad or COMPLETELY AWESOME. It all comes down to the conclusion at this point.

Here's for hoping that Erin gets hallucination-based superpowers.

Sucal:

Thank god I wasnt the only one to think that! *relief*

I want more Sharon.

She's the sort of character that would shine like a star as a Captain Planet villain.

As per what she's grabbing, I gotta go with one of the commenters on Facebook and say Navi.

considering that there were a few 3DS comics that preceded this and the fact that there have only been Nintendo characters/elements in her hallucinations, my guess is...

Link passes the mantle to Erin. Calling it now.

That blonde lady is a total bitch and I love her.

AlohaJo:
Best. Doctor. Ever.

"Oh snapping your fingers in front of her face, if only they had covered that in medical school" This comic is awesome.

Y'see, if America had true single-payer health coverage, Erin could've already gotten that magical cerebral-hemmorhage-healing pixie dust and been on her way.

Podi would agree with me.

Ah, Sharon, you cold, heartless bitch. We missed you. Good to see Erin's co-workers in the comics again. I was thinking that maybe Erin faked the hallucinating to piss off her boss. I mean, I would.

Obviously she's slaying swarms of keese and finally being able to kill that wretched Owl. (damn the Owl for having Yes as the first choice in repeating *spams A button more*)

Oh Sharon, where would we be without you... <3

She should get TWO Slime hats for this!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook