Trailers: Ninja Gaiden 3

Ninja Gaiden 3

Ryu Hayubasa must face and deal with the terrorists after him in Ninja Gaiden 3.

Watch Video

Already heard on E3 they are going to make the gore a lot more visceral and in your face.

Also; masked dude, engaging Ryu in sword combat is a baaaaaaaaaaaaad idea.
He must be relying on some demonic power, but I'm sure everyone can figure out how well it's going to end for him :P

One has to wonder if the people who made that trailer were aware of how hilarious it is.

Should I be excited about this?
I'm not sure.
Then I'll simply wait for reviews in the far future.

my arm exploded in excitement.
it better be good.

Huh, from demons and magic swords, to terrorists. Unless there's some bizarre twist in this, that's kind of a dissappointing turn.

Kenjitsuka:

Also; masked dude, engaging Ryu in sword combat is a baaaaaaaaaaaaad idea.
He must be relying on some demonic power, but I'm sure everyone can figure out how well it's going to end for him :P

Perhaps it's the Civil War Ninja from Damnation?

Zhukov:
One has to wonder if the people who made that trailer were aware of how hilarious it is.

Ninja Gaiden has always been kind of tongue in cheek, especially the story, but yeah I'm pretty sure they know it's a little cheesy.

Dear Unknown Terrorists,

You. Are. Screwed. That is all.

Sincerely,
Ryu.

I must admit, I was hoping we'd get a little more of Ayane and Kasumi since Sigma II, but I'm still getting this. And I'm still going to end up beating my head against a wall.

This trailor was out ages ago, i must have seen it a week or so ago.

Anyway I love Ninja Gaiden, so hopefully this game will be good.

I loved Gaiden II Sigma, I'll probably enjoy this.

So, wait, Ryu is up against terrorists who're led by Anonymous?

Wait wait wait wait. he can't cut through bone but he can cut through steel. someone needs a physics class.

TheRobotandtheBeast:
Wait wait wait wait. he can't cut through bone but he can cut through steel. someone needs a physics class.

Well, he can dismember the enemies since Gaiden 2, so I think your problem is already solved.

Taking out a mech with just a sword? Should have seen him go up against a tank. Granted, he did cheat a little a lot with special arrows.

I saw an interview with the devs where they said that this installment will have lots of blood but no dismemberment so the player knows how it feels to actually cut someone with a sword.
Now I see a trailer of him craving up a Mech which is apparently made of rice paper.

This is what happens when you push Ninja Gaiden without Itagaki.

It looks awful.

Its called Ninja Gaiden, and it's genre is Brawler.

Considering Ninja were stealth assassins theres definitely something wrong here.

If a real ninja sees this: WTF? I can do that?

It would make more sense for a samurai to be out brawling. But I guess ninja sells more...

Wow, what a shit trailer, I guess if your about 12 you might get excited by this. Blood, blood everywhere!!! Could always do with more blood, more blood please.

TheRobotandtheBeast:
I saw an interview with the devs where they said that this installment will have lots of blood but no dismemberment so the player knows how it feels to actually cut someone with a sword.
Now I see a trailer of him craving up a Mech which is apparently made of rice paper.

I guess they are going for the clique idea of attacking weak spots, notice the orange glowing bit that he was attacking. Or maybe hitting fuel lines, also clique.

this looks pap, and also the guy in red was using by the looks of it a type of cavalry saber which would cut through a samuri sword no problem (belive me i've tried. why oh why do these people just go from good to generic storyline

I still maintain that if even ONE person on the entire planet is capable of completing the game, then it's not a Ninja Gaiden game.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here