Critical Miss: Stowaways #6

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Stowaways #6

Better living through chemistry.

Read Full Article

I can see that the mortal kombat ninja approves of the fabulous drugs.
This comic looks a bit too short.

Well, if Scorpion says it's ok...

Just send her to Arkham! She'll be fine.
I heard one Dr. Crane does a good job of handeling hallucinations.

SCORPION APPROVED!! heh in america you are given some drugs but in british NHS you are put in command of your own FREE morphine or any other drug prescribed!

erin has been errily quiet ever since the crash. I don't think she has said anything in the last few strips

Sixth comment yay
horray for the scorpion fellow

twaddle:
erin has been errily quiet ever since the crash. I don't think she has said anything in the last few strips

Only that she is insured on #4.

Hopefully this will start to make more sense soon, but it's damn intriguing.

Am I the only one who's a little confused by the current 'Stowaways' story? Is it just something weird they came up with or is it referencing something?

I wish Scorpion was there to comfort me in my times of need.

Doctor Usanagi... providing immoral but effective solutions to potential maniacs since 2010.

So it appears Scorpion approves of the fabulous drugs.

Anyone else notice the typo?
"Your brain is perfectly health."

Still, good comic. Somehow I can't help but think the drugs might just make the hallucinations worse.

Drabonn888:

I bet he'd say something along the lines of "Get over here! (and let me give you a hug)"

Finally! God, it took two weeks of faking it, but she's getting that drugs perscription!

canadamus_prime:
So it appears Scorpion approves of the fabulous drugs.

He's a Mortal Kombat Ninja. Of course he approves of Fabulous drugs. Have you seen the X-Ray hits they take along with the fatalities? I'm surprised everyone in the MK universe isn't entirely dependent on Pain Meds.

Nocta-Aeterna:

Drabonn888:

I bet he'd say something along the lines of "Get over here! (and let me give you a hug)"

That is so badass and yet heartmeltingly inspirational......I wonder what Noob Saibot would do in a time like this.

twaddle:

I kinda only noticed now too. She hasn't really spoken yet. It seems oddly frightening.

I hate it when webcomics have a serious phase.

This is taking too long!!!! Can't you make at least two comics a week!?!

And I thought that the Scorpion is a hint/reference to some kind of drug that is made from scorpion venom or something. I bet there exists stuff like that.

- Now Erin will have the power to see into your mind and see into your soul...
- Really? Will she be able to do all that?!
- Heh, no.

CrashBang:
Am I the only one who's a little confused by the current 'Stowaways' story? Is it just something weird they came up with or is it referencing something?

I think it's probably the fact that she has a bunch of video game characters in her brain.

bleachigo10:

Damn you, that was my post...

Yeah, good comic. And I can't wait to see what hijinks Erin will come up with after she's let loose. With the drugs.

Scorpion approves this message xD

ChillShark:
This is taking too long!!!! Can't you make at least two comics a week!?!

I want this too!!

Wait, why would she want to stop seeing these things?

With Erin not/hardly speaking, the comic suddenly has a very different.. atmosphere.

Dead_Lee:
I hate it when webcomics have a serious phase.

Serious? It features a Ninja endorsing drugs!

megaraccoon:
SCORPION APPROVED!! heh in america you are given some drugs but in british NHS you are put in command of your own FREE morphine or any other drug prescribed!

FUCK YEAH! NHS FTW!

I know this was a little off-topic, so let me say I'm really enjoying where the comic is going just now. Constant gaming-themed hallucinations? yes.

Well, if Scorpion says it's okay...

Scorpion approves? well then there is nothing to worry about

I swear, if Amaterasu doesn't make it into one of these comics, I will cut you...

Sucal:
Doctor Usanagi... providing immoral but effective solutions to potential maniacs since 2010.

Don`t you mean since 2280? ;)

I wonder if seeing the main character of a game standing over her shoulder will effect how she reviews a game?

If Scorpion says that fabulous drugs are ok, how the hell am I to argue against that?

HEY! Scorpion says go for it so go for it!

bleachigo10:
Anyone else notice the typo?

Still, good comic. Somehow I can't help but think the drugs might just make the hallucinations worse.

You mean the drugs don't work, they just make it worse, but I know she'll see Scorp's face again?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here