Feed Dump: Penalty Calls

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Penalty Calls

Don't let conflict over weasel classification get in the way of your assault charges.

Watch Video

I agree.
The french must eat them.

Time for me to get a boat and call it Titanic 3. Third time's the charm.

Although just to be safe I'm going to make it's maiden voyage really short.

About halfway through watching this video, the audio started again from the beginning, and continued along with the already going sound, forcing me to restart the video.

Punch line.

*over speaker referee voice* Personal foul, on stockton, first down.

I love this show, keep it up you guys :D

Supp:
About halfway through watching this video, the audio started again from the beginning, and continued along with the already going sound, forcing me to restart the video.

Punch line.

That happens when an ad is playing in the background, did you go fullscreen before the ads played

Not one, but two kickass helmets and a top hat. Best video on the internet, right here.

I would have called an additional fowl with the feather joke.

Well worth the wait.. best episode yet. I spilled my coke.

Phailhaüs was better, but this is still enjoyable.

All this dumping is making me moist.

RanD00M:
Phailhaüs was better, but this is still enjoyable.

Phailhaüs was epic, but after a year or so of no Phailhaüs, I'm happy to take this as a substitute.

All ships now require an iceberg in their inventory as standard!

Aren't you supposed to wear some kind of textile or cloth under those helmets su you don't hurt yourself on the metal?
Why wear armour if the armour does exactly that to you what it's supposed to protect you from?

burningdragoon:
Not one, but two kickass helmets and a top hat. Best video on the internet, right here.

And a monocle!

I want all your hats, they are so sweet :3

Personally I think the whole Weasel/Marten story got thoroughly misinterpreted here. The guy was clearly distraught at the death of his pet (a weasel named Martin), and that he could not be buried next to it. When he went to the nearest apartment looking for sympathy, being asked if it was simply 'a weasel' was too much for him. His weasel was more than a mere animal, it had a name, and a special place in his heart!

So he punched a guy in his own apartment. A fair and appropriate response in my opinion.

One thing really bothers me about the weasel/marten story. If the guy is going to be so picky about what the animal is called, (as he should be; you shouldn't be allowed to go about calling ferrets marmots), then why didn't he specify whether it was, for example, a pine, beech or stone marten? Could he be sure that he wasn't actually wielding a sable or a fisher?

Silly people, 'tis not a hat. It's armour.

I'll be honest, Was slightly disappointed by this episode. Cheifly because is was kinda expecting this story ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-13823427 )to have come to you guys' collective notice... Ah well, there'll always be another zombie invasion...

just wanted to say, that is not a hat... it is a helm....that is all

Nincompoop:
Silly people, 'tis not a hat. It's armour.

Ah, but a helmet is just an armored hat.

Then you should have posted it to them shouldn't you!! The zombie shamble was rather funny but bear in mind these guys live in Canada and it wasn't exactly an international sensation of a story...

Phailhaus was good but not seeing the difference between it and Feed Dump other than the name and use of Phail puns. I miss the word of the week, but otherwise it's the same thing really.

Besides this was a great episode with good stories and lots of good gags along the way. The ref banning just got funnier as the episode went along, especially the innuendo overload. Weirdly I was thinking the same thing as Graham the moment before he sent them off for crimes against innuendo puns. :)

If I recall my LRR tweets correctly, this was recorded the week before last, before half the crew went to Seattle for the MTGO Community Cup, and then they all went to Calgary for a con. Or maybe I'm thinking of Checkpoint that was said to have been done in advance for this week, I dunno.

This show is loverly in every sense of the word.

Two top hats in one week? Madness. First Checkpoint, now this. Stay classy there LRR.

Yay, more feed dump! Though I must point out that Bounty will always be to me a chocolate bar not a paper towel.

Cornholing, boring? you sirs, have not corn holed.

Wow. Something's broken between me and the Escapist because I've been getting nothing newer than last week's FD thread for the past two hours. So I might as well ask what I asked in that thread here:

Uh, guys? Am I the only one who didn't know about the bonus "Rejected" Feed Dumps?

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/909/FD-Rejected-Tigers-and-Sheep
http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/917/FD-Rejected-Mullet-Bandit-The-Blondes
http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/928/FD-Rejected-Smoking-Carrots-in-New-Zealand

Last week I mentioned off hand that these (or LRR) should move to Thursday to space out the funny videos and when this was late I was terrified that someone had listened to me.

Not that I don't like my idea, but my liquid nitrogen idea for Daily Drop was far better.

NekoDaimyo:
If I recall my LRR tweets correctly, this was recorded the week before last, before half the crew went to Seattle for the MTGO Community Cup, and then they all went to Calgary for a con. Or maybe I'm thinking of Checkpoint that was said to have been done in advance for this week, I dunno.

You're correct on both counts! We'll be Feeding at our regular time next week.

I love how you had to yell past the the helmet. "THIS HAT." Thunderous Norse god, be Graham.

These were all just totally amazing by the way. As usual.

i think matt should get a year long ban if he makes another bad pun, then it would be exactly the same as Phailhaüs

I bloody love this show.

Also, @HankMan would be proud of this episode.

Innuendon'ts LOL . Once again a very good episode .

Rex Dark:
Aren't you supposed to wear some kind of textile or cloth under those helmets su you don't hurt yourself on the metal?
Why wear armour if the armour does exactly that to you what it's supposed to protect you from?

Most helmets come with leather padding built in, but you would usually wear a cloth arming cap (Or just a beanie if you don't care about being authentic) to make it fit better.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here