Name Game: A Boy and His Bike

Pages 1 2 NEXT

A Boy and His Bike

The beginning of the ride.

Read Full Article

Oh wow...Ezio....and his offspring works in the game market....poor man

Nice comic.

If only my dad had owned a motorbike, my life could have been very different indeed. Great comic, and Happy Father's Day!

Makes me think of my dad.

He's spent nearly ten years tinkering with his bike to make it work.

Your dad has a cool name.
Oh and there's a typo in the comic "So take you have to take.."

It's pretty sweet that you guys are in Canada. Too bad you went to Calgary though... Edmonton ftw...

Actually they're both pretty shitty cities, but I gotta rep my hometown lol.

My old man was and is very into cars, when he was younger and able to he was always tinkering on them. Old age caught up to him and he can't do that stuff anymore but he still has the first car he ever really called his own. A 1969 'vette. Its beat up but its a beautiful thing.

Not a bike, but this reminded me of a lot about him. Thanks ^.^

Beautiful comic, and great tribute.

But is it wrong of me that I was expecting a Firefly reference there at the end?

Heh, replace the grandfather with big Kino and Jack with little Kino, and you've basically got the prologue to Kino's Journey.

So, the bike is like the TARDIS.

unacomn:

I was thinking that too, maybe the bike has a working chameleon circuit

There's something about two wheeled transportation. Not sure how to put it but I do so enjoy my motorcycle.

Your dad's got a cool name. I could imagine him (even though I don't know what he looks like) dressed up like Ezio from Assassin's Creed II for Halloween. I bet you get that alot.

Also it's nice to hear that you've been hanging around with the LRR team. I do hope to see videos of you with them.

ChocoFace:

Oh and there's a typo in the comic "So take you have to take.."

I noticed that too. I kept reading that line and I was like, "Huh. Must be a typo because it sounds weird."

awwwwwwww
amazing. now if only my dad would ride a motorcycle. instead I have my uncle! who is awesome!

Is someone excited that the Fiat is coming to Canada? Couldn't help but notice....

And watch out for 'dem riots in Vangroovy.

So your fathers name is Ezio?

IŽll sleep with the lights on tonight.

Great comic, especially the last picture.
And Ezio? Fantastic name!

Deep...makes me want a bike even more now.

unacomn:

Yeah I got that though too. Freaking Awesome both this comic and doctor who.

Cool bike and nice comic. Also, Ezio is an awesome name !

I blame Assassin's creed for Ezio suddenly being one of those names that require someone to say, "Yes, I'm serious, that's his name." Although I think it would be a pretty bad ass name either way.

Very touching. The closest conversation i've had like that was "Get me a beer"....i blacked out because i got smart....don't remember the rest of the week lol.

This comic hit me right here. 'pats area over heart'
'sniffles' It was so beautiful. Excuse me.

Wolfram01:
It's pretty sweet that you guys are in Canada. Too bad you went to Calgary though... Edmonton ftw...

Hey, don't knock it too hard. I moved to Edmonton from out east and this place is way more awesome. It's got art galleries, and it's got some small amount of employment for me! So +2 over the so-called city I left.

God bless you for this. My heart needed some warmth this week.

I bet $1,000,000 your dad wouldn't kill you for braking the TV.
Though, I bet Ezio could do it. You know, if you were evil, but you're good. Very good. :)

As a biker I can absolutely relate to that sentiment, its not about the destination, its about the getting there and there are few ways I would rather travel than on a motorbike.

Leels:
Name Game: A Boy and His Bike

The beginning of the ride.

Read Full Article

Loved this comic so much. Btw Your dad has a cool name and must be one hell of a guy to raise a successful comic writer such as yourself.

Formica Archonis:

Wolfram01:

Hey, don't knock it too hard. I moved to Edmonton from out east and this place is way more awesome. It's got art galleries, and it's got some small amount of employment for me! So +2 over the so-called city I left.

Well that's pretty cool. Welcome to E-Town, the home of terrible drivers who drive slow and don't signal, hicks, and the no-longer-world's-largest-mall =P

But at least there's employment and hot girls.

Wolfram01:
Well that's pretty cool. Welcome to E-Town, the home of terrible drivers who drive slow and don't signal, hicks, and the no-longer-world's-largest-mall =P

Thanks.:)

Wolfram01:

I got the first, have yet to find a concentration of the second!

Formica Archonis:

Wolfram01:

Thanks.:)

Wolfram01:

I got the first, have yet to find a concentration of the second!

There's lots in the bars and clubs on the weekend lol. Whyte Ave and Jasper Ave (but Whyte is better - more university students)

Wolfram01:
There's lots in the bars and clubs on the weekend lol. Whyte Ave and Jasper Ave (but Whyte is better - more university students)

Ooops, forgot to articulate my trouble with that: I'm in my 30's, so I'm a little past trolling for college girls.

So THAT is how Jack became a badass.

That is seriously touching. Well-written as always guys, love it!

LRR was at CCX? I didn't see them there...

the context with which this comic was created brings a tear to my eye.

Happy belated fathers' day to all.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54301)