Name Game: A Boy and His Bike

Pages PREV 1 2

Ezio Scaldaferri de Firenze? /lamejoke (but that seriously sounds pretty badass)

Despite tripping over that typo and trying to figure it out, this was quite a nice comic this week. Not so much in the barrels of laughter kind of way, but nice.

pilf:

unacomn:
So, the bike is like the TARDIS.

I was thinking that too, maybe the bike has a working chameleon circuit

Except for the fact it can't move in time...only space. And even when it does that it's pretty slow by comparison.

Revolutionary:

pilf:

unacomn:

Except for the fact it can't move in time...only space. And even when it does that it's pretty slow by comparison.

It's possible that a vortex inhibitor could be engaged on the bike, which prevents it from travelling in time which could also, potentially, have a detrimental effect on the overal speed/acceleration of the craft as the inability to draw power from the time vortex weakens it.

(I'm thinking about this far too much aren't I?)

Screw the bike. I see a 124 Spyder, and it looks like a BC or an AC from the lack of ugly American plastic bumpers. Niiice.

Awesome comic. My dad wasn't a mechanic, but he loved riding his bikes. I would have followed suit except I am not built quite right.

unacomn:

You couldn't put it any better way. I see my car as much the same.

LewsTherin:
LRR was at CCX? I didn't see them there...

They were right beside the Pure Pwnge booth. Kind of right before Artists Ally. My jaw dropped when I saw them there. I even bought a shirt.

OT: I kinda teared up a little bit reading that.

pilf:

Revolutionary:

pilf:

It's possible that a vortex inhibitor could be engaged on the bike, which prevents it from travelling in time which could also, potentially, have a detrimental effect on the overal speed/acceleration of the craft as the inability to draw power from the time vortex weakens it.

(I'm thinking about this far too much aren't I?)

Guys quit your bickering...

... they haven't installed the flux capacitor yet.

FUCKING.

Awesome. Love it. I do enjoy this comic and especially this strip.

T.A.R.D.I.S do i need to say more?

That was unexpectedly heartwarming.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook