Trailers: Team Fortress 2: Meet the Medic

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Team Fortress 2: Meet the Medic

They say that there's a fine line between genius and madness.

Watch Video

This one is probably better than Meet the Spy.

The only word I could use when I watched it earlier was 'damn.'

"Kill me"
'Later"

Ha! Didn't know the doc likes birds though.

CAPTCHA: Vega-Mar mittrain

Not going to lie, Vega-mar sounds like a awesome name for a bounty hunter in Star wars.

God this is awesome...

Am I the only one that makes an evil laughter when the medic says "Let's go practise medicine."?

Can't help myself..

PS: The music is just excellent, catches the mood of the medic perfectly.

I loved this meet the team, it's completely awesome, and even more making tf2 free to play, it took me around an hour to get a spot to download it :D. the uber heavy was so frightening.

Still want meet the pyro.

Also, I saw a heart labeled loch ness monster in the fridge.

For that, I give valve my thanks.

Actually it's labelled "Loch Ness Hamster"

Jabberwock xeno:
Still want meet the pyro.

Also, I saw a heart labeled loch ness monster in the fridge.

For that, I give valve my thanks.

It was actually labeled Loch Ness Hamster, which is even better.

That was the best trailer I have ever seen. Gonna give the game a try.

I loved the Heavy's expressions while the doctor was laughing.

Nervous laughter, lol subtitles make things funnier every time

"Don't be a baby, Ribs grow back!......no they don't"

Entire enemy team is Soldier! In anycase, this is my favourite meet the video yet.

As a dedicated Heavy, I approve of this trailer.

Medics are awesome.

Dr. wonderful:

Not going to lie, Vega-mar sounds like a awesome name for a bounty hunter in Star wars.

The long lost daughter of Visas Marr http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Visas_Marr
found,adopted and trained by...[wookipedia search]... the spacer Vega Seppen
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vega_Sepen. Heck yeah

Good job Valve... NOW GIVE ME MY MEET THE PYRO!!!

Heavy: Should I be awake for this?

Medic: Vell, no. But as long as you are, could you hold your ribcage open a bit?

Hilarious.

BTW: Does anyone elso think that Medic looks like Sean Maher?

My excitement was barely containable as this came out at 10 yesterday. I was crying tears of joy as angels flew around me.

I always thought the Medic looked like Stephen Colbert, personally. I even had a spray of his face on the Medic body for awhile.

still want a TF2 movie hell these are basicly short films already so yust make the damn movie already i want a good one for once and valve has shown us that they know how.

Awesome, simply awesome.
And damn hilarious, too. Loved the Spy in the fridge, and "Should i be awake...?" part...
That was a great trailer. And now TF2 is free to play. What the hell are you all waiting for?!

Wow just wow ownly valve could take a class like the medic and turn it into the most awesome thing ever.

As a Medic player, I really appreciated the trailer.

Is that a new medigun I see in his hands? I feel some new items coming on!! (remember Jarate in meet the sniper? Yeeeaaaaahhh...)

there's someone in the background just as the dove is hit by a chunk of heavy heart. 0.o

AH! I like it. Though now all that's left is for someone to find a way to sync this to My Little Pony clips of Fluttershy, like they've done with all the others... Who's left?

For now The Sound of Progress is my Steam name. Look me up!

238U.

Ethan Schmidt:
Is that a new medigun I see in his hands? I feel some new items coming on!! (remember Jarate in meet the sniper? Yeeeaaaaahhh...)

The Quick-Fix.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Quick-Fix

thay got to make a animated series of this game. can see it now. a group of oddball units together on wacky yet fun action adventures.

Tizzmarelda:
there's someone in the background just as the dove is hit by a chunk of heavy heart. 0.o

Judging from the posture and the silver hair, I'm guessing it's the Announcer.

freaper:

Tizzmarelda:

Judging from the posture and the silver hair, I'm guessing it's the Announcer.

Actually, it's Miss Pauling the Announcers assistant

p.s. go read the comics because they offer a lot of backstory

I love how the pyro in the waiting room is trying to set the magazine on fire XD

Also, the dialogue during the surgery was awesome: "And that's how I lost my medical license."

I've had this game for almost a year now since I bought The Orange Box for Half-life 2 and Portal (not a huge fan of online multiplayer) but color me intrigued.

How friendly is the online community to newcomers? That's always been what turns me away from online play (usually before I can even start to grasp the controls and such, I end up dead and starting over because some asshat didn't even let me get 5 seconds into the match).

Wow. That was surprisingly graphic. It's nice to know that the medic has little medical experience.
They did a great job making him look like a badass, too. Bravo for that.
Now, we wait for Meet the Pyro.

Not as good as Meet the Spy or Meet the Sniper but pretty good...

I want Meet the Pyro now! (Pyro being my 2nd fave class after Spy)

I didn't think they could top Meet the Spy but they did.

Also, I don't own it so I'm kind of sad that I can't give Valve money to get it. I guess I'll just blow it all on hats.

(Thumbs up to the first person to guess that movie ref.)

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here