Miracle of Sound: Sweet L.A. (A Song of L.A. Noire)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Actually, I do wonder if it's *really* too late to bring the three of you in for a capture and insert you into a nightclub scene in a DLC case. :9

Oh yes.

Smooth bluesy jazz. Mmm.

The song are always top notch and the genre used always fit the name, although I kinda wish the video were a bit more work on, either by picking better segment of the game or through some other method

Still probably among the best stuff on the escapist

This is beautifull

Getting MoS onboard is the best decision the escapist has made in quite a while. This is really unbelievable. The quality of the work MoS is putting out is astonishing.

Wow, my favourite yet. You're musical range is absolutely stunning.

I'm thinking of Jace Everett - Bad things.

In other words, really really good.

Great new song.

Love the range of all these additions,awesome and varied,just how I like it.

Wow, you are so versatile!

There are just so many layers to this song and it sounds so smooth and polished - and this is from a bi-weekly series, how is this possible?!?

Absolutely amazing versatility, every time MOS brings out a new song, I'm always blown away. I watch this before every ZP video every Wednesday (or every other Wednesday, if one song takes 2 weeks).

Russ Pitts:

dalek sec:
Alright, that was just plan sexy and very well done. I loved the black and white filter used for most of the video as well.

Most of the black & white footage in the video is captured straight from the game in black & white mode. You can actually play LA Noire in black & white if you choose. It's ... kind of awesome.

At the same time, the city has such a vibrant use of color, that you really shouldn't.

So, it's a tough call, really.

Roganzar:
Great song. Would like to know when these will be available to buy, (or if they already are, where), cuz I will totally buy an album of these songs.

Cuz...thats how we all get our music. Through legal sales. *carefully looking around in case the FBI is listening*

They're available as singles at miracleofsound.bandcamp.com, and will be on an album soon!

Random berk:
Didn't like the game, but this is a great song. I also enjoyed Wasteland Soul, and my girlfriend loved Mind of the Bat. You and your band are very flexible and talented, keep up the good work.:)

'Tis just me, no band! Got guest musicians in for this song :)

That was very well done.

I'm wondering how much longer the Escapist is gonna be able to hold onto you.

Onyx Oblivion:

Russ Pitts:

dalek sec:
Alright, that was just plan sexy and very well done. I loved the black and white filter used for most of the video as well.

Most of the black & white footage in the video is captured straight from the game in black & white mode. You can actually play LA Noire in black & white if you choose. It's ... kind of awesome.

At the same time, the city has such a vibrant use of color, that you really shouldn't.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

I kept turning it off and on trying to capture the appropriate mood.

Mr.logic:
Every song is different

Every song is catchy

Every song is fun to hear

Every song embodies the game it represents so very well

Everything about your songs are top notch. Your songs give me something to hum at work, and they make my life just alittle bit happier. For whatever its worth coming from me your doing an incredible job, and I look forward to next weeks song eagerly.

Absolutely.

I haven't played LA Noire, DragonAge 2 or MineCraft, and yet I really love the songs that came out of each one. Extraordinary range and great talent.

It was an inspired call to bring in some sax and piano help on this one - the whole sound just meshed beautifully.

..You sure you don't or didn't use to be a famous singer? Because clearly you deserve that title. I think because of this song, you should sell your own albums with tracks for gamers like us. The Escapist is very lucky to have someone like you no doubt..

Now I haven't played L.A. Noire yet, but I get such a good vibe from this song! I feel like it fit the them of the game rather nicely, even though I haven't looked too much into the game. I'm loving the lyrics you used for it as well! Another great job as always Miracle!

Mr.logic:

Everything about your songs are top notch. Your songs give me something to hum at work, and they make my life just alittle bit happier. For whatever its worth coming from me your doing an incredible job, and I look forward to next weeks song eagerly.

It's worth a lot to me, that comment made me smile. I'm very taken aback by the reaction this week, totally delighted :)

Bravo. There's little else to say; everything about this song - the music, the lyrics, your voice - are all top notch. I'm particularly impressed with the singing this week - you have quite a bit more range than your previous songs led me to believe. In my opinion, this is the best song you've done.

*Edit: And props to Jack and Gary - that saxophone was sexxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyy :D

Man, I totally felt that one.

That was just so awesome, I loved every second.

keep up the great work dude.

I never played L.A. Noire so my opinion of the song is based purely on the actual song. And it's a great song. One I would definitely put in my iPod playlist if it was available for download. Is it available? Can I buy it on iTunes?

Wow your best work ever! How can I put this on my i pod?

Come for Zero Punctuation, Stay for Miracle of Sound.

Man that voice is just so smooth. I loved every second of it, is there anyway to buy or obtain an mp3 copy?

that is a lovely song to listen to. great work.

Fan-freaking-tastic.
Not only do you make great songs fitting into a ride range of song types, you make them fit in perfectly with your chosen games.
You sir, are, for lack of a better word, the awesomest.

I haven't played L.A. Noire but this song makes me want to play it with unrelenting fervor... Actually, most of your songs make me feel that way. Your versatility is really wonderful.

Really, this song is absolutely beautiful. The somber saxophone and slow piano, coupled with a phenomenal voice singing utterly enticing lyrics... It's really nothing short of a masterpiece.

Keep up the good work!

Pretty good song, think one of my favourites by you so far, my personal number one of you is Wheatleys song though, it just has such a d++n awesome chorus, meant to say this before, but I didn't.

ImprovizoR:
Can I buy it on iTunes?

crazyfills:
Wow your best work ever! How can I put this on my i pod?

The Rockerfly:
is there anyway to buy or obtain an mp3 copy?

It'll be available on itunes and Bandcamp in 2 weeks, when the next song hits the Escapist! Just google 'Miracle Of Sound' and it'll pop up.

it wwas great. But i get the feeling that your songs are a bit alike in structure.

Naw, it's fantastic.

Onyx Oblivion:

Russ Pitts:

dalek sec:

Exactly. I played in color the first time, but capturing the footage in B&W has made me want to play ti again.

Latinidiot:
it wwas great. But i get the feeling that your songs are a bit alike in structure.

Naw, it's fantastic.

They are for the most part, but next fortnight's song as a little different structure wise. Watch this space!

skittlepie345:
I haven't played L.A. Noire but this song makes me want to play it with unrelenting fervor... Actually, most of your songs make me feel that way. Your versatility is really wonderful.

Really, this song is absolutely beautiful. The somber saxophone and slow piano, coupled with a phenomenal voice singing utterly enticing lyrics... It's really nothing short of a masterpiece.

Keep up the good work!

That was a lovely comment, thank you!

Wow. They just seem to get better every fortnight. Good to here you stretching the old diaphragm on that one. Very good Miracle.

Wow. I am usually more of a rock fan and tend to avoid slower songs, but damn. That was awesome.

Gotta say you have really impressive vocal range, this and Mind of the Bat, Mortal Kombat Party and Mining All Day Long are your best work here.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here