Pro-Gamer Gauntlet: Horror's Therapy

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Horror's Therapy

Roebuck wins a free vacation courtesy of Pro-gamer Gauntlet. All according to plan...

Watch Video

Hey, it was Paul!

The fact that we don't know who horror is, still brilliant.

Strangely enough, Horror comes off as a very positive character.

As someone who uses an antagonist's name for his nickname, I approve of this. :)

vxicepickxv:
The fact that we don't know who horror is, still brilliant.

But we do know, Horror is Steve.

Superman 64... clearly, no torture could be more cruel and unusual.

I'm not sure what I just watched. Is horror a girl??

Next week: Fighting's Therapy. He trades a broken mind for a broken body...

So, Horror might be a girl.

I hadn't considered that. but it's possible

*Sees the N64 scene*
Hmmm, I don't remember there being any horror games on the N64. Plus, even if there where, how bad would it be?
*Sees the game*
...Why didn't I see that coming?

..Well that was a mind blowing experience I just saw. My guess is that Horror isn't one person, but many who switches from time to time. Or perhaps that Horror is one person, but has this unique ability- ah never mind, I just loved the ways you made this video seem epic and the surprise twist at the end. Well done!!

Ha ha ha ha ha! awesome.

Don't mention it. ever.
sounds like something GlaDos would say

Fear can be a faster disciplining feature than regular methods. The only reason Therapist don't use it is because it is deemed 'Immoral'. The only thing that can be seen as a greater tool than Fear is to blame the patient for the mess they are in and to never enable them (i.e. Try and make them responsible for their actions and to never give them an excuse as to why they are in the mess they are in now).

Horror, I would love to know all of your rules. :D Teach me Wise One!

Biodeamon:
Ha ha ha ha ha! awesome.

Don't mention it. ever.
sounds like something GlaDos would say

This was a GlaDOS episode if you didn't notice during the math scene. It was as soon as I heard "For Science". Oh shit, SHE'S HERE! It must mean that Horror has tamed the mighty GlaDOS D: God help Chell if she is ever caught... Again...

Hrm... very good at putting on voices and/or posessing a posse of sorts.

Could be a voice-changer in a reference to the Scream movies.

I agree fear is a great motivator but, that bit with Superman 64 is just plain torture isn't it? I'm going to have to consult the Geneva convention but, great episode!

Chase Yojimbo:
Horror, I would love to know all of your rules. :D Teach me Wise One!

Seconded. I want the list!

I think the important issue, is that the Horror posse were listening to some sweet electronic music.

How does one get the job of horror master I mean there are more than one right? I would be willing to just sorta help out...

Daystar Clarion:
I think the important issue, is that the Horror posse were listening to some sweet electronic music.

Shame they weren't listening to "what is love", scene fit so well :3

And we do indeed need a full list ^^

Ha-ha. This show/series is awesome.

Hm, which episodes do I like best? the short-outside-the-plot episodes, or the long-plot-episodes?

Wait, wait, never-mind. Trial by fire was short. That's it, I prefer the short ones. BRING ON THE HUMOR!...And while you're at it, get me some cookies...no? Fine i'll get them myself.

-V

This episode was great and I loved the ending.

Nice mini-episode, as usual. Got several good chuckles out of me, well done !
Looking forward to the next one.

Liked that the director made an appearance (guy in trunk)

Horror can change his voice and has minions. I wanna be one of Horrors minions.

Horror is my hero. PPG should publish a list of his rules.

horror is a she?!
cool =P
or is he just messing whit you mind muhahahahahaha

GeorgW:
I'm not sure what I just watched. Is horror a girl??

No. I think he just has followers. A lot of followers. Who wear what he wears, and help him "teach" his "clients".

I didn't think of this tell now, but.....How the hell did RPG learn Horror's name?! What kind of quest did he have to do to learn that?!

Imp Emissary:
I didn't think of this tell now, but.....How the hell did RPG learn Horror's name?! What kind of quest did he have to do to learn that?!

Trust me...you do NOT want the answer to that question...

Andrew Ready:

Imp Emissary:

Andrew Ready:

Imp Emissary:

Is this one of those H.P. Lovecraft the more you learn the more mad you go things? If so, feel free to tell. I'm already a mad man. :)

I'm I the only one that noticed that the giant stuffed Gumby had a camera lens hidden in his crotch? Seriously, go look!
I'm not entirely sure why I noticed that however...

FogBird:
Hey, it was Paul!

nintendo414:
Liked that the director made an appearance (guy in trunk)

Yea, I "won" a free vacation too...

That was terrifying/hilarious. Best show on The Escapist :D

well I ask how Horror can be a girl?

As if you look in the credits te Therapist has a name.

And Horror, does not.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or