Drinking Games: Call of Drinking: Modern Warfare 2

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Call of Drinking: Modern Warfare 2

COD:MW2 gets some drinking rules and we take a look back in time for some classic drinking fodder.

Watch Video

Better then last week, although I had hoped that this would be about the multiplayer aspect of CoD instead of just the solo campaign, although it might work for the Spec Ops.

How could something that contains three of my favorite things in life (beer, video games, bloody female feet) fail so hard?

A lot better than the first one.
Mario Bros. drinking star rule was hilarious.

anyone else hates this serie?

I think i like thewarpzones way of doing drinking games more.

Hope they do more games that I play since a good drinking game can never go awry.

This show is still not working for me so strike two gentlemen for common sense that we already know as far as mixing booze with video games. Episode three needs to be very unique and amazing or its no longer a good show....good luck gentlemen.

Not as fun as the last episode.

They should have lets us see people playing the game under the applied conditions; Like the last ep.

This series has potential, everyone loves a good drinking game. But it faffs about too much, they say the same thing repeatedly and slowly.

If they're taking suggestions however, I strongly recommend Mashed on PS2, 4 player naturally - it's amazing as a drinking game

I liked this episode waaaay better than the last one. It was very funny, I really like this style!

I enjoyed CoD a lot more when I realized the secret to having fun in multiplayer was to come home slightly tipsy and sober up by running around noobtubing, knifing, and shotgunning people.

Can we lay off the beer clinking effect a bit?

It seemed way overused.

However, when that's the biggest complaint someone has, I suppose you could take that as a good sign.

Ehhh... for some reason, this series bugs me... could be the frat-boy mentality, could be the obvious advice (y'know, the kind of thing they poke fun at when the game in question does it) could be the crappy joke of "anals of drinking games history"

I definitely expected this to be about multiplayer as well. Although, does MW2 have split-screen? I'm guessing not. I think timesplitters 2 is excellent drinking game fodder.

PeePantz:
How could something that contains three of my favorite things in life (beer, video games, bloody female feet) fail so hard?

This may have made me laugh harder than anything in the video.

How aboot; "Drink every second that MW2 is a shit game". On second thought that is a bad idea, you would most likely die... well maybe if the singleplayer was big longer XD.

Bah, plastic cups suck. I use cans (except when doing spirits obviously).

Holy crap, it sucks a lot less than the last one. I actually watched it all without any real difficulty.

Taking out the commentary on the gameplay, and most of the bad acting.. yeah it's going the right way.

Scrumpmonkey:
How aboot; "Drink every second that MW2 is a shit game".

Pretty sure you would be dead.

An improvement on the first as people pretending to be drunk are never funny.So better but there is something missing in these videos do not know what thou.

As many have said, better but not great. I don't know what you could do to make it great, it's a silly concept to start with. Start with the music. The music is fine but still lame for the background. Experiment a little more.

MihkelS:
I think i like thewarpzones way of doing drinking games more.

Exactly what i've been thinking off when watching them.
Also, i think the quality could be higher. Seriously, the way you recorded Mario last episode i just didn't like it.

I liked the last one better. It focused more on the game and less on the booze. Yeah, you're going to get drunk, but that doesn't have to be the focus of the video.

umbraticus:
anyone else hates this serie?

First time watcher. And yes. This is a phenomenally Bad Idea on so many levels.

It's also a weirdly bad fit for the Escapist, given that it generally prides itself on intelligent discourse on games and advancing the culture / art angle of gaming. I'm not saying everything has to be on par with Yahtzee or Extra Credits, but what I see here isn't smart enough to be lowbrow.

I'm not a habitual troll. Generally if I don't have something nice to say I just move on. This, though, is so exceptionally bad a concept that I had to speak up. It ought to stop.

It's like you took all the advice I gave from the last episode and made it better! Nicely done!
Only problem though, nobody plays CoD single player...

I'll be honest, I'm not all that sure about this series. Oh it's certainly entertaining, and I'm probably one of the heavier drinkers on the site if I'm honest with myself, but I still find this a bit... gratuitous? Out of character for the Escapist?

Hell I don't know. Either way, other people in the thread were right, this is much better than last week's.

misterprickly:
Not as fun as the last episode.

They should have lets us see people playing the game under the applied conditions; Like the last ep.

I disagree.

Personally, I like this format better. You have the opportunity to throw in a few jokes here and there, but you don't take them for some reason.

I wasn't utterly bored and annoyed out of my mind like the last episode, but this didn't get me to really smile or laugh out loud at all.

I wasn't bored though, it was entertaining enough to sit through.

Definitely making progress. Keep the current format, throw in some more jokes and you're good o go.

I liked this, as I enjoyed last episode. I miss seeing people drinking and having a good time, although this might have been a harder game to do this with. Otherwise, great job!

I've played a COD drinking game and it was far better than this could ever be... just look on facebook to find some decent rules.

was better than the last one.
but how did the bottle break? beer bottles are rather sturdy and this one fell on a carpet no less.

Well this was a lot better than the last one, as the major thing that bugged me was watching drunk strangers I didn't care about.

The idea of the drinking game rules is not bad and the delivery is somewhat amusing, but it lacks originality.

Overall I do not think there is enough material in the concept to make a good series.

Is it true that americans cant drink?

Scarblade:
Well this was a lot better than the last one, as the major thing that bugged me was watching drunk strangers I didn't care about.

The idea of the drinking game rules is not bad and the delivery is somewhat amusing, but it lacks originality.

Overall I do not think there is enough material in the concept to make a good series.

I agree but i will say its getting better. If they work on line delivery and the humor it could be a weekly watch for me (as i do enjoy drinking with friends and games and new ideas would be welcome.

Brombaq:
Is it true that americans cant drink?

Notice that these guys say "take a drink" instead of "take a shot".
American's can drink, they have the ability to injest fluids and absorb alcohol into their blood stream, they just don't use that facility to great effect.

My favourite drinking game happens to be "down the pub."
the rules are: you go down the pub and drink until you can't tell the walls from the ceiling.

Lol, I am super drunk right now.
And ... I like your show.
Uhm, you stay frosty too. Never got a hangover yet; hope I didn't jinx it! :P

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)